2016 Toyota Sienna LE AAS
- Condition: Used
- Model: Sienna
- Trim: LE AAS
- Body style: Minivan
- Exterior: Silver
- Doors: 4
- Stock: W17948A
- Model number: 5335
- VIN #: 5TDKK3DC3GS747012
- Mileage: 97067
- Engine: Regular Unleaded V-6 3.5 L/211
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
- Auto On/Off Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Convex Spotter and Manual Folding
- Body-Colored Rear Step Bumper
- Clearcoat Paint
- Compact Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Power Sliding Rear Doors
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Tires: P235/60R17 AS
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Wheels: 17" x 6.5" 5-Spoke Alloy
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Mini Overhead Console w/Storage, Conversation Mirror and 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Passenger Seat
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Rear Windows, Manual Vented 3rd Row Windows and w/Manual Sun Blinds
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Radio: AM/FM/HD/CD w/6 Speakers -inc: Entune (subscription required) Multimedia Bundle, 7" high resolution touch-screen display, MP3/WMA playback capability, auxiliary audio jack, USB 2.0 port w/iPod connectivity and control, advanced voice recognition, hands-free phone capability, phone book access, music streaming via Bluetooth wireless technology, Connected Navigation Scout GPS Link App, Siri Eyes Free, SiriusXM Radio (subscription required), HD traffic and weather in major metro areas and integrated backup camera display w/projected path
- Rear Cupholder
- Rear HVAC w/Separate Controls
- Remote Keyless Entry w/2 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- Right Hand, Left Hand & Back Auto Easy Closer Door
- Roof Rails
- Trip Computer
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- Valet Function
- Vinyl Door Trim Insert
- Window Grid And Roof Mount Diversity Antenna
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- 4-Way Power Driver Seat -inc: Power Cushion Tilt and Power 2-Way Lumbar Support
- Air Filtration
- Analog Appearance
- Bucket Folding Captain Front Facing Power Reclining Power Height Adjustable Rear Seat w/Power Fore/Aft
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Driver And Front Passenger Armrests and Rear Seat Mounted Armrest
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Driver Foot Rest
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Engine Immobilizer
- Fabric Seat Material
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Fixed 60-40 Split-Bench 3rd Row Seat Front, Manual Recline, Manual Fold Into Floor, 3 Manual and Adjustable Head Restraints
- Fixed Black Front Console Box
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Front Bucket Seats -inc: 8-way power driver and 4-way manual passenger seats
- Front Cupholder
- Front Seats w/Cloth Back Material and Power 2-Way Driver Lumbar
- Full Carpet Floor Covering
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin, Covered Dashboard Storage, Interior Concealed Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Interior Trim -inc: Colored Instrument Panel Insert, Colored Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Lift Up Seat Camping Car
- Locking Glove Box
- 1335# Maximum Payload
- 20 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs and Brake Assist
- Axle Ratio: 3.94
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Engine: 3.5L DOHC V6 SMPI
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- GVWR: 5,995 lbs
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission w/Sequential Shift Control
- Transmission: Electronic 6-Speed Automatic w/OD
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Curtain 1st, 2nd And 3rd Row Airbags
- Driver Knee Airbag and Passenger Cushion Front Airbag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Side Impact Beams
KBB.com 16 Best Family Cars. Delivers 25 Highway MPG and 18 City MPG! This Toyota Sienna delivers a Regular Unleaded V-6 3.5 L/211 engine powering this Automatic transmission. Air Filtration, Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers, Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering.
This Toyota Sienna Comes Equipped with These Options
Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls, Fully Galvanized Steel Panels, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Deep Tinted Glass, ABS And Driveline Traction Control, Rear HVAC w/Separate Controls, Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting, Side Impact Beams, Low Tire Pressure Warning, Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror.
The Votes are Counted
KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards, KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist, KBB.com 16 Best Family Cars.
As reported by Edmunds: Available eight-passenger seating; comfortable and far-sliding second-row seating; high-quality interior; user-friendly controls; available all-wheel drive.
Visit Us Today
A short visit to Hoy Family Auto located at 1122 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925 can get you a trustworthy Sienna today!
Robert Chip Castaneda II6 days agoGo see Robert Alvarez! He knows his stuff and can help you with the best price possible! Purchased 2021 1/2 Altlas Cross Sport 4 Motion SEL R-LINE Premium and we love it!
MARY CORDOVA1 week agoWent made an offer on the vehicle I wanted and got the deal done in less than 1 hour. I'm already driving my vehicle. Thanks Ray for all your help.
xochilt lopez2 weeks agoBest customer service!! I recently purchased a vehicle at Hoy Volkswagen of El Paso and had the pleasure of working with Patricio and Robert. I found my dream car with them, and they made the process so simple and exciting. They made sure I got exactly what I wanted, and although I was purchasing the vehicle from hundreds of miles away, they got everything taken care of in a timely and professional manner. You guys have a life time customer! Thank you so so much!
Laverne Broyles3 weeks agoHead lights assembly were installed and from the appearance, actually has the look as if it was done by the factory. Perfect details. Thumbs up for Hoy.
Virginia Ryno3 weeks agoHad questions on my Tacoma. They will be addressed on tuesday.
Jean Frescas1 month agoGreat response time and they have great customer service
Hugo Portillo1 month agoThe customer service is excellent here. I brought in my dad’s Tiguan today to get the sunglass holder replaced. It was ready in less than 30 minutes. Jennifer Stockman is really professional. I really appreciate she took the time to text me there was an appointment available. I’ve purchased a few new cars here before and I’m happy the service department is as great as the sales department.
Lizzy Sosa1 month agoI had a great experience. Dino and Martin were amazing help in getting me into a new car. They don’t try to cheat their way into a deal. I’d 100% recommend!
Donna “OMGran” Granillo3 months agoFast and friendly! Mr. Velazquez was very helpful and the Finance process was fast and easy. I feel like we got a great vehicle for a great price!
Omar Manning3 months agoExcellent and professional service department. They really know how to take care of a customer!
Toy R.4 years agoThanks to Loni Miller, our Service Consultant here at Mercedes Benz of El Paso for the First Class treatment! My husband and I feel extremely confident with your expertise, experience and professionalism! Five STARS!
J C.4 years agoI was assigned to Sergio. He was so professional and honest with me. I took my car to Hoy Bodyshop for a bumper repair on my Toyota Sequoia. When I got it back I was shocked it looked so good. This body shop does excellent work. They know there stuff! I would highly recommend Sergio and his team at Hoy Bodyshop any day! Thank you for doing a amazing job
Alex R.4 years agoVery professional, my vehicle looks brand new. On time and kept me informed during the whole process
Rey G.5 years agoI never though exceptional customer service excisted in El Paso, till we met Jonathan Raggo.I was looking for a Hardtop Retractable convertible however the one I wanted was sold two days before. Jonathan was very kind and offer to show me options and took the time to figure out what I liked from that specific model. I was not ready for a test drive (I was smelly and sweaty and in rags) but Jonathan was so kind I decided to proceed. I didn't buy the car, I bought a car from another dealer (Basic Customer Service) however I couldn't stop thinking of the service and I really did like the car. After talking to Jonathan the day after we went in and made the decision to buy the car. He even went as far to get me Tacos since I was at my lunch hour. I can't express how amazing everyone was, Jonathan Raggo, Alex and Frank from finance. Thank you guys for the great service!!!
Gerald D.5 years agoI recently purchased a 2016 Passat, and had another great purchasing experience. This is the third new car I have purchased from them in the last 10 years, and I would not hesitate to refer them to a friend. The salesman was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. They were not pushy at all. I've purchased from other dealers in the past, but Hoy has always been the best in my opinion. And their service department is second to none.
Jason J.7 years agoThis is dealing with only the service department. I have been going here for years to get my car serviced, John the service manager is always friendly and accommodating. This is the only dealership I reguraly use as I always felt ripped off at any other dealership over my lifetime. Prices are fair and they do what you ask. Normally they give me a new loaner or if it is just an oil change they will shuttle me to my work.
Casey M.7 years agoIt's Dec 23. My Tpms and asr light came on and I'm passing through el Paso as I was driving from las Vegas to corpus Christie. Called hoyfox and was lucky enough to get an appointment for 7:30 on the 24th. I advised hoyfox that I was leaving the following day to continue my road trip and although I was told there were no loaner car's they brought my car right in the shop and got it diagnosed and repaired very quickly. Turned out to be a software update, nice! Had Brian working on my car and was impressed at the efficiency and quality of work that was displayed. Workers were polite, curtious, and very friendly. I was very impressed as I know working on holidays can be a drag but these workers made the best of it and made another customer out of me. I will def be recommending hoyfox. Thanks for the quick repair to get me back on the road, happy holidays!
Keo C.7 years agoHe is a trustworthy. Although the road is not easy and full of trucks, he drives safely and I appreciated his discussion.If you are going to hire a tour car from El Paso
Priscilla P.7 years agoI just signed for my 2014 Passat TDI and let me tell you it wasn't an easy deal especially since I was so upside down from my lease thru Hoy Fox VWas a result of A LOT of miles. Seeing as how my miles were racking upon my 2014 VW Golf TDI, it was important for me to get rid of it. Unfortunately, even with my great credit and joint income with my husband it was going to be a hard financing due to how much we were upside down and how little my car was going to be worth in comparison to how much we owes. My husband and I's silver lining was the incredible help from Oscar, Larry, Evelyn, and Isael. They were able to make a miracle happen, crunch numbers and help me pick out the best car I've owed so far. Without their help I would be drowning in the continuously depreciating leased vehicle instead of an amazing new PURCHASED vehicle. My husband and I are very blessed and forever grateful for creating this opportunity for us. Thank you thank you THANK you!!
Angela P.7 years agoMe and my hubby were looking for a car for about two weeks, we stumbled upon a used car for my hubby at this location. We were immediately helped by Rigo who is awesome by the way. We test drove the car and fell he loved it (the hubs, who is very picky) he decided to get the car, so we went to sign the contract and what have you, there was problems with the loan (on our part) but the whole team at Hoy Fox never stopped helping us, Rigo kept our spirits up and made sure we walked away happy and satisfied. Awesome service!