2017 BMW No Model 430i
- Condition: Used
- Model: No Model
- Trim: 430i
- Body style: Coupe
- Exterior: Alpine White
- Interior: Black w/Red Highlight
- Doors: 2
- Stock: W17980A
- Model number: 174B
- VIN #: WBA4R7C58HK876500
- Mileage: 30465
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/122
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Black Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Black Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Driver Auto Dimming, Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Clearcoat Paint
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Front Fog Lamps
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Directionally Adaptive Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Light Tinted Glass
- Metal-Look Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Tires: P225/45R18 All Season
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Wheels: 18 x 8 Lt Alloy Double-Spoke (Style 397)
- Hands-Free Bluetooth & USB Audio Connection
- Hi-Fi Sound System
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts, Residual Heat Recirculation and Console Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Interior Lock Disable
- Interior Trim -inc: Genuine Wood/Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Genuine Wood Door Panel Insert, Genuine Wood Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Manual Anti-Whiplash Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Memory Settings -inc: Door Mirrors
- MyInfo Selective Service Internet Access
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Passenger Seat -inc: Power Rear Seat Easy Entry
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Front Seats
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Proximity Key For Push Button Start Only
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Aux Audio Input Jack, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Radio: Anti-Theft AM/FM/HD Stereo CD/MP3 Player
- Rear Cupholder
- Rear HVAC w/Separate Controls
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 2 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Satellite Radio Preparation
- SensaTec Leatherette Upholstery
- Sliding Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest
- Sport Leather Steering Wheel
- Sport Seats
- Systems Monitor
- Tracker System
- Trip Computer
- Valet Function
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- 205w Regular Amplifier
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- 40-20-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Air Filtration
- Analog Display
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Driver Foot Rest
- Driver Seat -inc: Power Rear Seat Easy Entry
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Engine Immobilizer
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Fixed Rear Windows
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access, Windows and Sunroof/Convertible Roof
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Front Cupholder
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Rear Console w/Storage and 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Garage Door Transmitter
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Oil Temperature, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- 15.8 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 3.15 Axle Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- 90-Amp/Hr 900CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Engine: 2.0L 4 Cylinder TwinPower Turbo -inc: aluminum engine block, high precision direct injection, Valvetronic, Double-VANOS steplessly variable valve timing and electronic throttle control
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Regenerative 170 Amp Alternator
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Dark Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and STEPTRONIC Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Transmission: Sport Automatic
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- BMW Assist eCall Emergency Sos
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
- Side Impact Beams
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS). Only 30,465 Miles! Delivers 34 Highway MPG and 23 City MPG! This BMW 4 Series boasts a Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/122 engine powering it's smooth transmission. Perimeter/Approach Lights, Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade, Air Filtration.
This BMW 4 Series Comes Equipped with These Options
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers, Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering, Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls, Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets, Memory Settings -inc: Door Mirrors, Fully Galvanized Steel Panels, Front Fog Lamps, FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access, Windows and Sunroof/Convertible Roof, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), ABS And Driveline Traction Control.
The Experts' Verdict...
As reported by Edmunds: Balances sharp handling with a ride quality that won't beat you up; engines are both powerful and fuel-efficient; interior is upscale with straightforward design and controls and spacious seating.
Visit Us Today
For a must-own BMW 4 Series come see us at Hoy Family Auto, 1122 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925. Just minutes away!
Donna “OMGran” Granillo3 weeks agoFast and friendly! Mr. Velazquez was very helpful and the Finance process was fast and easy. I feel like we got a great vehicle for a great price!
Omar Manning1 month agoExcellent and professional service department. They really know how to take care of a customer!
Sebas Molina1 month agoGreat service, they were understanding and patient
Haydee Vargas1 month agoSuper friendly staff and prompt attention to the client
USCGAVIATION USCG Pilot2 months agoExcellent customer service and damage repair. Quotes on materials, repair and replacement was better than competitive quotes. I had HOY repair door dents on my BMW and replace my Jaguar's rear bumper after a parking lot incident. Both repairs came in under quote and were repaired quickly. I'm highly satisfied and recommend HOY for superb service and customer care.
Mario Chavez2 months agoI just purchased a 2016 Ram 2500 Cummins diesel from Hoy Auto and it was by far the smoothest and easiest truck buying experience I’ve ever had. I drove in from out of town for my purchase. My salesman Ray was top notch and very professional through the whole process with communication and having everything ready for me when I got to the dealership so that my time at the dealership was minimal and I could be on my way back home. I highly recommend Hoy Family Auto for your next vehicle purchase!
Stephanie Mowery2 months agoLove Jennifer in the service department! She is the best, definitely try to get her if you can! Always friendly and great service!
Shaun Polk2 months agoMy son received his first vehicle here. Staff was friendly and patient. A great lot for starter cars
Tom Handler3 months agoI just bought a new 2021 Atlas Cross Sport at Hoy Family Volkswagen in El Paso, and I couldn’t be more satisfied, both with the car itself and with the top-notch service and support I received from the Hoy staff--both before and after the sale. I live in Roswell, NM, where we have no VW dealership, and I’m so glad I made the decision to drive down to El Paso to buy the car at Hoy. It’s about 210 miles from Roswell to El Paso, and it was well worth the drive, something I will certainly remember the next time I buy a car.
Adrian Fernandez3 months agoFast and friendly customer service. Got my car serviced in a very professional manner.
Toy R.4 years agoThanks to Loni Miller, our Service Consultant here at Mercedes Benz of El Paso for the First Class treatment! My husband and I feel extremely confident with your expertise, experience and professionalism! Five STARS!
J C.4 years agoI was assigned to Sergio. He was so professional and honest with me. I took my car to Hoy Bodyshop for a bumper repair on my Toyota Sequoia. When I got it back I was shocked it looked so good. This body shop does excellent work. They know there stuff! I would highly recommend Sergio and his team at Hoy Bodyshop any day! Thank you for doing a amazing job
Alex R.4 years agoVery professional, my vehicle looks brand new. On time and kept me informed during the whole process
Rey G.5 years agoI never though exceptional customer service excisted in El Paso, till we met Jonathan Raggo.I was looking for a Hardtop Retractable convertible however the one I wanted was sold two days before. Jonathan was very kind and offer to show me options and took the time to figure out what I liked from that specific model. I was not ready for a test drive (I was smelly and sweaty and in rags) but Jonathan was so kind I decided to proceed. I didn't buy the car, I bought a car from another dealer (Basic Customer Service) however I couldn't stop thinking of the service and I really did like the car. After talking to Jonathan the day after we went in and made the decision to buy the car. He even went as far to get me Tacos since I was at my lunch hour. I can't express how amazing everyone was, Jonathan Raggo, Alex and Frank from finance. Thank you guys for the great service!!!
Gerald D.5 years agoI recently purchased a 2016 Passat, and had another great purchasing experience. This is the third new car I have purchased from them in the last 10 years, and I would not hesitate to refer them to a friend. The salesman was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. They were not pushy at all. I've purchased from other dealers in the past, but Hoy has always been the best in my opinion. And their service department is second to none.
Jason J.7 years agoThis is dealing with only the service department. I have been going here for years to get my car serviced, John the service manager is always friendly and accommodating. This is the only dealership I reguraly use as I always felt ripped off at any other dealership over my lifetime. Prices are fair and they do what you ask. Normally they give me a new loaner or if it is just an oil change they will shuttle me to my work.
Casey M.7 years agoIt's Dec 23. My Tpms and asr light came on and I'm passing through el Paso as I was driving from las Vegas to corpus Christie. Called hoyfox and was lucky enough to get an appointment for 7:30 on the 24th. I advised hoyfox that I was leaving the following day to continue my road trip and although I was told there were no loaner car's they brought my car right in the shop and got it diagnosed and repaired very quickly. Turned out to be a software update, nice! Had Brian working on my car and was impressed at the efficiency and quality of work that was displayed. Workers were polite, curtious, and very friendly. I was very impressed as I know working on holidays can be a drag but these workers made the best of it and made another customer out of me. I will def be recommending hoyfox. Thanks for the quick repair to get me back on the road, happy holidays!
Keo C.7 years agoHe is a trustworthy. Although the road is not easy and full of trucks, he drives safely and I appreciated his discussion.If you are going to hire a tour car from El Paso
Priscilla P.7 years agoI just signed for my 2014 Passat TDI and let me tell you it wasn't an easy deal especially since I was so upside down from my lease thru Hoy Fox VWas a result of A LOT of miles. Seeing as how my miles were racking upon my 2014 VW Golf TDI, it was important for me to get rid of it. Unfortunately, even with my great credit and joint income with my husband it was going to be a hard financing due to how much we were upside down and how little my car was going to be worth in comparison to how much we owes. My husband and I's silver lining was the incredible help from Oscar, Larry, Evelyn, and Isael. They were able to make a miracle happen, crunch numbers and help me pick out the best car I've owed so far. Without their help I would be drowning in the continuously depreciating leased vehicle instead of an amazing new PURCHASED vehicle. My husband and I are very blessed and forever grateful for creating this opportunity for us. Thank you thank you THANK you!!
Angela P.7 years agoMe and my hubby were looking for a car for about two weeks, we stumbled upon a used car for my hubby at this location. We were immediately helped by Rigo who is awesome by the way. We test drove the car and fell he loved it (the hubs, who is very picky) he decided to get the car, so we went to sign the contract and what have you, there was problems with the loan (on our part) but the whole team at Hoy Fox never stopped helping us, Rigo kept our spirits up and made sure we walked away happy and satisfied. Awesome service!