2017 Ford Fiesta S
- Condition: Used
- Model: Fiesta
- Trim: S
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Silver
- Doors: 4
- Stock: W17651B
- Model number: P4A
- VIN #: 3FADP4AJ3HM102483
- Mileage: 75035
- Engine: Regular Unleaded I-4 1.6 L/97
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
- Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Power Side Mirrors w/Convex Spotter and Manual Folding
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Bumper Insert
- Chrome Grille
- Clearcoat Paint
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Light Tinted Glass
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Tires: P185/60R15 BSW
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Wheels: 15" Steel w/Covers
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- 1 Seatback Storage Pocket
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Cloth Rear Seat
- Air Filtration
- Analog Display
- Automatic Equalizer
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Cloth Front Bucket Seats -inc: bolsters, 6-way manual (fore/aft, up/down, recline) driver seats, 4-way manual (fore/aft, recline) passenger seats, 2-way adjustable head restraints
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Digital Signal Processor
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors
- Driver Foot Rest
- Driver Seat
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access
- Front Cupholder
- Front Map Lights
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front Floor Mats
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Storage and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer and Trip Odometer
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Illuminated Glove Box
- Instrument Panel Bin, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Manual 1st Row Windows
- Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Manual Rear Windows
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Passenger Seat
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control and Radio Data System
- Radio: AM/FM Stereo/CD Player/MP3 Capable -inc: input jack, 6 speakers (80 Watts) and steering wheel redundant audio controls
- Rear Cupholder
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter and Illuminated Entry
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- SYNC Communications & Entertainment System -inc: voice recognition, 911 Assist, vehicle health report (VHR), traffic, directions and information services, 3.5" screen in center stack and AppLink, Note: SYNC services available for a $60 annual subscription fee
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- 12.4 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 4.07 Axle Ratio
- 50-State Emissions System
- 500CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine: 1.6L Ti-VCT I-4
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs and Hill Hold Control
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- AdvanceTrac electronic stability control (ESC)
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Driver Knee Airbag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Side Impact Beams
KBB.com Brand Image Awards. Boasts 35 Highway MPG and 27 City MPG! This Ford Fiesta boasts a Regular Unleaded I-4 1.6 L/97 engine powering it's sleek transmission. Perimeter/Approach Lights, Air Filtration, Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter and Illuminated Entry.
This Ford Fiesta Features the Following Options
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers, Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering, Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners, Fully Galvanized Steel Panels, Day-Night Rearview Mirror, ABS And Driveline Traction Control, Perimeter Alarm, Light Tinted Glass, Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting, Chrome Grille.
This Ford Fiesta is a Superstar!
KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands, KBB.com Brand Image Awards.
As reported by Edmunds: Sporty handling when going around turns; well-appointed interior with advanced technology options; peppy and fuel-efficient EcoBoost engine; ST model's zesty performance.
Stop By Today
Test drive this must-see, must-drive, must-own beauty today at Hoy Family Auto, 1122 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925.
Omar Manning1 week agoExcellent and professional service department. They really know how to take care of a customer!
Sebas Molina1 week agoGreat service, they were understanding and patient
Haydee Vargas3 weeks agoSuper friendly staff and prompt attention to the client
USCGAVIATION USCG Pilot1 month agoExcellent customer service and damage repair. Quotes on materials, repair and replacement was better than competitive quotes. I had HOY repair door dents on my BMW and replace my Jaguar's rear bumper after a parking lot incident. Both repairs came in under quote and were repaired quickly. I'm highly satisfied and recommend HOY for superb service and customer care.
Mario Chavez1 month agoI just purchased a 2016 Ram 2500 Cummins diesel from Hoy Auto and it was by far the smoothest and easiest truck buying experience I’ve ever had. I drove in from out of town for my purchase. My salesman Ray was top notch and very professional through the whole process with communication and having everything ready for me when I got to the dealership so that my time at the dealership was minimal and I could be on my way back home. I highly recommend Hoy Family Auto for your next vehicle purchase!
Stephanie Mowery1 month agoLove Jennifer in the service department! She is the best, definitely try to get her if you can! Always friendly and great service!
Shaun Polk1 month agoMy son received his first vehicle here. Staff was friendly and patient. A great lot for starter cars
Tom Handler1 month agoI just bought a new 2021 Atlas Cross Sport at Hoy Family Volkswagen in El Paso, and I couldn’t be more satisfied, both with the car itself and with the top-notch service and support I received from the Hoy staff--both before and after the sale. I live in Roswell, NM, where we have no VW dealership, and I’m so glad I made the decision to drive down to El Paso to buy the car at Hoy. It’s about 210 miles from Roswell to El Paso, and it was well worth the drive, something I will certainly remember the next time I buy a car.
Adrian Fernandez2 months agoFast and friendly customer service. Got my car serviced in a very professional manner.
PlatinumRoseEnt2 months agoGo ANYWHERE else first, and experience the pressure tactics you know happen in the car sales business. I went to Poe Toyota and was even laughed at when we left without buying, presumably because we may have looked poor judging by our older Toyota. We left there and got WAY different treatment from Hoy, specifically Randy Rangel, who guided us thru the process. About an hour later, I actually completed purchase of a car without even having sat in it--a VW Jetta which I love. Do, PLEASE DO make sure you stop by and join the Hoy Family. You'll be so glad you did. Sincerely, Rose @>---`--
Toy R.3 years agoThanks to Loni Miller, our Service Consultant here at Mercedes Benz of El Paso for the First Class treatment! My husband and I feel extremely confident with your expertise, experience and professionalism! Five STARS!
J C.3 years agoI was assigned to Sergio. He was so professional and honest with me. I took my car to Hoy Bodyshop for a bumper repair on my Toyota Sequoia. When I got it back I was shocked it looked so good. This body shop does excellent work. They know there stuff! I would highly recommend Sergio and his team at Hoy Bodyshop any day! Thank you for doing a amazing job
Alex R.4 years agoVery professional, my vehicle looks brand new. On time and kept me informed during the whole process
Rey G.5 years agoI never though exceptional customer service excisted in El Paso, till we met Jonathan Raggo.I was looking for a Hardtop Retractable convertible however the one I wanted was sold two days before. Jonathan was very kind and offer to show me options and took the time to figure out what I liked from that specific model. I was not ready for a test drive (I was smelly and sweaty and in rags) but Jonathan was so kind I decided to proceed. I didn't buy the car, I bought a car from another dealer (Basic Customer Service) however I couldn't stop thinking of the service and I really did like the car. After talking to Jonathan the day after we went in and made the decision to buy the car. He even went as far to get me Tacos since I was at my lunch hour. I can't express how amazing everyone was, Jonathan Raggo, Alex and Frank from finance. Thank you guys for the great service!!!
Gerald D.5 years agoI recently purchased a 2016 Passat, and had another great purchasing experience. This is the third new car I have purchased from them in the last 10 years, and I would not hesitate to refer them to a friend. The salesman was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. They were not pushy at all. I've purchased from other dealers in the past, but Hoy has always been the best in my opinion. And their service department is second to none.
Jason J.7 years agoThis is dealing with only the service department. I have been going here for years to get my car serviced, John the service manager is always friendly and accommodating. This is the only dealership I reguraly use as I always felt ripped off at any other dealership over my lifetime. Prices are fair and they do what you ask. Normally they give me a new loaner or if it is just an oil change they will shuttle me to my work.
Casey M.7 years agoIt's Dec 23. My Tpms and asr light came on and I'm passing through el Paso as I was driving from las Vegas to corpus Christie. Called hoyfox and was lucky enough to get an appointment for 7:30 on the 24th. I advised hoyfox that I was leaving the following day to continue my road trip and although I was told there were no loaner car's they brought my car right in the shop and got it diagnosed and repaired very quickly. Turned out to be a software update, nice! Had Brian working on my car and was impressed at the efficiency and quality of work that was displayed. Workers were polite, curtious, and very friendly. I was very impressed as I know working on holidays can be a drag but these workers made the best of it and made another customer out of me. I will def be recommending hoyfox. Thanks for the quick repair to get me back on the road, happy holidays!
Keo C.7 years agoHe is a trustworthy. Although the road is not easy and full of trucks, he drives safely and I appreciated his discussion.If you are going to hire a tour car from El Paso
Priscilla P.7 years agoI just signed for my 2014 Passat TDI and let me tell you it wasn't an easy deal especially since I was so upside down from my lease thru Hoy Fox VWas a result of A LOT of miles. Seeing as how my miles were racking upon my 2014 VW Golf TDI, it was important for me to get rid of it. Unfortunately, even with my great credit and joint income with my husband it was going to be a hard financing due to how much we were upside down and how little my car was going to be worth in comparison to how much we owes. My husband and I's silver lining was the incredible help from Oscar, Larry, Evelyn, and Isael. They were able to make a miracle happen, crunch numbers and help me pick out the best car I've owed so far. Without their help I would be drowning in the continuously depreciating leased vehicle instead of an amazing new PURCHASED vehicle. My husband and I are very blessed and forever grateful for creating this opportunity for us. Thank you thank you THANK you!!
Angela P.7 years agoMe and my hubby were looking for a car for about two weeks, we stumbled upon a used car for my hubby at this location. We were immediately helped by Rigo who is awesome by the way. We test drove the car and fell he loved it (the hubs, who is very picky) he decided to get the car, so we went to sign the contract and what have you, there was problems with the loan (on our part) but the whole team at Hoy Fox never stopped helping us, Rigo kept our spirits up and made sure we walked away happy and satisfied. Awesome service!