2017 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium
- Condition: Used
- Model: Mustang
- Trim: EcoBoost Premium
- Body style: Coupe
- Exterior: Yellow
- Interior: Ebony
- Doors: 2
- Stock: W17241A
- Model number: P8T
- VIN #: 1FA6P8THXH5271917
- Mileage: 26227
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 2.3 L/140
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Black Grille
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Convex Spotter, Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Clearcoat Paint
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Front Fog Lamps
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- LED taillights
- Light Tinted Glass
- Lip Spoiler
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Speed Sensitive Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Tires: P235/50R18 BSW AS
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Wheels: 18" x 8" Magnetic Painted/Machined -inc: Aluminum
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- 50-50 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- 8-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Recline
- 8-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Manual Rear Seat Easy Entry
- Air Filtration
- Analog Display
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Climate Controlled Heated/Cooled Front Seats
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Digital Signal Processor
- Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Driver Foot Rest
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Fixed Antenna
- Fixed Rear Windows
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access and Windows
- Front Center Armrest
- Front Cupholder
- Front Map Lights
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front Floor Mats
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Locking Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Garage Door Transmitter
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Voltmeter, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Oil Level, Oil Temperature, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Interior Trim -inc: Aluminum Instrument Panel Insert and Chrome/Aluminum Interior Accents
- Leather Bucket Seats -inc: leather front seats and vinyl rear seats, 6-way power front seats w/driver power lumbar, driver memory recline and 4-way adjustable front head restraints
- Leather/Aluminum Gear Shifter Material
- Leather/Aluminum Steering Wheel
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Performance Speakers
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, MP3 Player, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Aux Audio Input Jack, Steering Wheel Controls, Voice Activation and Radio Data System
- Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/Single CD Player -inc: 9-speaker sound system w/amplifier
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- SiriusXM Radio (subscription required)
- Streaming Audio
- SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System -inc: enhanced voice recognition, 8" LCD capacitive touch screen in center stack w/swiping capability, pinch-to-zoom capability included w/available voice-activated touch screen navigation system, AppLink, 911 Assist and 2 smart charging USB ports, NOTE: SYNC AppLink lets you control some of your favorite compatible mobile apps w/your voice, It is compatible w/select smartphone platforms, Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- 15.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 3.31 Axle Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- 50-State Emissions
- 60-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Driver Control Ride Control Suspension
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Mechanical Limited Slip Differential
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual -inc: reverse lockout pull ring
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- AdvanceTrac electronic stability control (ESC)
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
- Side Impact Beams
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS). Only 26,227 Miles! Scores 30 Highway MPG and 21 City MPG! This Ford Mustang delivers a Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 2.3 L/140 engine powering this Manual transmission. Perimeter/Approach Lights, Air Filtration, Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button.
This Ford Mustang Features the Following Options
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers, Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering, Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls, 2 LCD Monitors In The Front, LED taillights, Front Fog Lamps, Black Grille, ABS And Driveline Traction Control, Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access, Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start.
The Votes are Counted
JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS), KBB.com 10 Coolest Cars Under $25,000, KBB.com 10 Best Used Sports Cars Under $30,000, KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands, KBB.com Brand Image Awards.
As reported by Edmunds: Multiple appealing engine options include a turbocharged four-cylinder, a V6 and a roaring V8; lots of interior upgrades give it a classy/high-tech vibe; sharp and grippy handling around turns.
Stop By Today
A short visit to Hoy Family Auto located at 1122 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925 can get you a reliable Mustang today!
James Ely1 week agoWent to have an annual vehicle inspection. Quick efficient and a free car wash. ??
Fernie j Hernandez1 week agoThe staff were friendly and professional. The work done was amazing, surpassed my expectations from the work to the paint job. Can't even tell it was in an accident. Highly recommended
Martin McCarty1 month agoJoe and the whole Hoy Family have always been professional, detailed, and simply AWESOME!
Roy Chaidez1 month agoAwesome! Very qualified and professional personnel !
Andrew Fultz1 month agoHad a great experience working with Danny Sanchez. He walked me through the process step-by-step. I'll definitely look at Hoy when I'm ready for my next car.
Larry Moore1 month agoWhenever I need auto body repair I go to Hoy Auto Body. I always get great service and my vehicle is repaired to new car condition. I highly recommend Hoy Auto Repair.
Minerva DelaRosa1 month agoAlways excellent service, I have purchased a couple of vehicles from Natalie and I am always extremely happy.
Angel Martinez4 months agoThe service department is awesome. Jennifer S. , always takes care of my car's services!!
Rafael Padilla5 months agoGreat fast service and attentive staff. My Mercedes couldn't ask for more.
Taylor Moreno5 months agoDrew Hoy and his team made my car buying experience like none I have ever seen. The attention to detail and customer service were incredible. I’ve never experienced anything like it. Luis Abregon was a class act and so helpful with any questions I had.
Toy R.3 years agoThanks to Loni Miller, our Service Consultant here at Mercedes Benz of El Paso for the First Class treatment! My husband and I feel extremely confident with your expertise, experience and professionalism! Five STARS!
J C.3 years agoI was assigned to Sergio. He was so professional and honest with me. I took my car to Hoy Bodyshop for a bumper repair on my Toyota Sequoia. When I got it back I was shocked it looked so good. This body shop does excellent work. They know there stuff! I would highly recommend Sergio and his team at Hoy Bodyshop any day! Thank you for doing a amazing job
Alex R.4 years agoVery professional, my vehicle looks brand new. On time and kept me informed during the whole process
Rey G.5 years agoI never though exceptional customer service excisted in El Paso, till we met Jonathan Raggo.I was looking for a Hardtop Retractable convertible however the one I wanted was sold two days before. Jonathan was very kind and offer to show me options and took the time to figure out what I liked from that specific model. I was not ready for a test drive (I was smelly and sweaty and in rags) but Jonathan was so kind I decided to proceed. I didn't buy the car, I bought a car from another dealer (Basic Customer Service) however I couldn't stop thinking of the service and I really did like the car. After talking to Jonathan the day after we went in and made the decision to buy the car. He even went as far to get me Tacos since I was at my lunch hour. I can't express how amazing everyone was, Jonathan Raggo, Alex and Frank from finance. Thank you guys for the great service!!!
Gerald D.5 years agoI recently purchased a 2016 Passat, and had another great purchasing experience. This is the third new car I have purchased from them in the last 10 years, and I would not hesitate to refer them to a friend. The salesman was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. They were not pushy at all. I've purchased from other dealers in the past, but Hoy has always been the best in my opinion. And their service department is second to none.
Jason J.6 years agoThis is dealing with only the service department. I have been going here for years to get my car serviced, John the service manager is always friendly and accommodating. This is the only dealership I reguraly use as I always felt ripped off at any other dealership over my lifetime. Prices are fair and they do what you ask. Normally they give me a new loaner or if it is just an oil change they will shuttle me to my work.
Casey M.6 years agoIt's Dec 23. My Tpms and asr light came on and I'm passing through el Paso as I was driving from las Vegas to corpus Christie. Called hoyfox and was lucky enough to get an appointment for 7:30 on the 24th. I advised hoyfox that I was leaving the following day to continue my road trip and although I was told there were no loaner car's they brought my car right in the shop and got it diagnosed and repaired very quickly. Turned out to be a software update, nice! Had Brian working on my car and was impressed at the efficiency and quality of work that was displayed. Workers were polite, curtious, and very friendly. I was very impressed as I know working on holidays can be a drag but these workers made the best of it and made another customer out of me. I will def be recommending hoyfox. Thanks for the quick repair to get me back on the road, happy holidays!
Keo C.6 years agoHe is a trustworthy. Although the road is not easy and full of trucks, he drives safely and I appreciated his discussion.If you are going to hire a tour car from El Paso
Priscilla P.6 years agoI just signed for my 2014 Passat TDI and let me tell you it wasn't an easy deal especially since I was so upside down from my lease thru Hoy Fox VWas a result of A LOT of miles. Seeing as how my miles were racking upon my 2014 VW Golf TDI, it was important for me to get rid of it. Unfortunately, even with my great credit and joint income with my husband it was going to be a hard financing due to how much we were upside down and how little my car was going to be worth in comparison to how much we owes. My husband and I's silver lining was the incredible help from Oscar, Larry, Evelyn, and Isael. They were able to make a miracle happen, crunch numbers and help me pick out the best car I've owed so far. Without their help I would be drowning in the continuously depreciating leased vehicle instead of an amazing new PURCHASED vehicle. My husband and I are very blessed and forever grateful for creating this opportunity for us. Thank you thank you THANK you!!
Angela P.6 years agoMe and my hubby were looking for a car for about two weeks, we stumbled upon a used car for my hubby at this location. We were immediately helped by Rigo who is awesome by the way. We test drove the car and fell he loved it (the hubs, who is very picky) he decided to get the car, so we went to sign the contract and what have you, there was problems with the loan (on our part) but the whole team at Hoy Fox never stopped helping us, Rigo kept our spirits up and made sure we walked away happy and satisfied. Awesome service!