2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack TSI SE 4MOTION®
- Condition: Used
- Model: Golf Alltrack
- Trim: TSI SE 4MOTION®
- Body style: Wagon
- Exterior: Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: W18321B
- VIN #: 3VWH17AU7HM534614
- Mileage: 43066
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 1.8 L/110
- Transmission: 6-Speed Auto-Shift Manual w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Black Grille
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and Metal-Look Bumper Insert
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and Metal-Look Bumper Insert
- Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Clearcoat Paint
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Front Fog Lamps
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Light Tinted Glass
- Lip Spoiler
- Metal-Look Bodyside Insert, Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Metal-Look Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Wheels w/Silver Accents
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Air Filtration
- Analog Appearance
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Driver Foot Rest
- Driver Seat
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Front Cupholder
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Full Cloth Headliner
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Immobilizer III Engine Immobilizer
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin, Refrigerated/Cooled Box Located In The Glovebox, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Integrated Roof Diversity Antenna
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather/Piano Black Steering Wheel
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Leatherette Seating Surfaces
- Manual Anti-Whiplash Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Passenger Seat
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Rear Cupholder
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Fuel
- Roll-Up Cargo Cover
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Sliding Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest w/Pass-Thru w/Storage
- Smart Device Integration
- Streaming Audio
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Valet Function
- VW Car-Net Selective Service Internet Access
- 14.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 140 Amp Alternator
- 60-Amp/Hr 480CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Engine: 1.8 TSI 170HP
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Full-Time All-Wheel
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Off-Road Suspension
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission: 6-Speed DSG Automatic w/Tiptronic -inc: steering wheel mounted shift paddles
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Side Curtain Protection Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Side Impact Beams
- Vw Car-Net Emergency Sos
Only 43,066 Miles! Delivers 30 Highway MPG and 22 City MPG! This Volkswagen Golf Alltrack boasts a Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 1.8 L/110 engine powering this Automatic transmission. Air Filtration, Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button, Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers.
This Volkswagen Golf Alltrack Features the Following Options
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering, Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls, Smart Device Integration, Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners, Fully Galvanized Steel Panels, Front Fog Lamps, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Day-Night Rearview Mirror, Black Grille, ABS And Driveline Traction Control.
Stop By Today
A short visit to Hoy Family Auto located at 1122 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925 can get you a trustworthy Golf Alltrack today!
Stephanie Ortiz2 weeks agoVery pleased with my recent purchase! Justin was very professional, friendly, and made the whole experience fun! I gave him some of the options of what I was looking for in my new vehicle, and he was able to fit me in to a vehicle that was perfect for my family! Justin went out of his way to ensure my future purchase was to my liking and allowed us to explore our options. Ray was also very pleasant to work with, was efficient with the approval process. Because my experience with them was rather pleasant and smooth I will always look to them first for any future purchase, and or refer my family to Justin!
Fernie Ramirez3 weeks agoGilbert Gomez and his Hoy team did an EXCELLENT job in repairing my Toyota Tacoma. The customer service and repairs could not have been better. Highly recommend Gilbert and his team for any automotive repairs you may need.
Stephanie Luna1 month agoSuch an awesome experience. Justin took the time to message me options and set me up with my expectations so that when I walked in the dealership, everything was aligned and set up for me. Even then, when I arrived, I was still presented with the best service and guidance throughout the process. Nothing but laughs with Justin and his magnificent team, like Ray. Highly recommend going here for your next car deal. This was my first time purchasing a car and I couldn’t have asked for a better and more smoother experience. I was in the best hands. Thank you
Mike Baughman2 months agoI’ve been to this dealership twice this year! Justin G. (Sales Manager) was the man who made all this possible both times. My first salesman, Dino, was not only awesome, honest, and very respectful, but he helped make the deal happen while I was 250 miles away at work! My second time was 4 months later, again assisted by Justin G. and this time it was a salesman by the name of Danny who was quick, informative, extremely polite, and just made the whole process easy. Even the other salesman there on the lot did not hesitate to greet my family each time we went. If you’re looking for a great car buying experience where not only will you feel comfortable but feel like family, Hoy Family Auto is the place to go to! There’s a reason why they’re the only dealership in town that states “FAMILY” in their name! Glad and proud to be apart of it!
Woobin Willey2 months agoSales rep DINO!! that man will square your vehicle alway. He got me a vehicle clean, took care of everything chill guy. Will not pressure you to buy but let you know how well it’s going to suit you and you as in person. Great job if you need a vehicle go see Dino
Melissa Avelar3 months agoBy far the easiest and quickest car sales. I knew what I wanted and there were no interruptions, got great deals, and the process was straight to the point!!!!! The sales manager was extremely accommodating and our requests were over exceeded!
Ricky Galindo3 months agoOne of the smoothest car purchases and transaction I’ve ever had. Robert Alvarez helped my family out get into their new Jetta. Would highly recommend!
Gina Tovar3 months agoUnfortunately I was involved in a car accident. This place was fast and did amazing work ! You can’t tell my car was worked on. Gilbert extended car rental with no issues. This is my second time at this place and hopefully I’ll never have to return . Wouldn’t trust anyone else !!! Highly recommend
Joshua Avalos3 months agoMy wife and I have had phenomenal experiences car shopping with Justin Guerrero. We’ve already purchased 4 vehicles and each time Justin had several vehicles lined up for us based on our needs and the purchase process with haggle free. I highly recommend planning your next vehicle purchase with Justin Guerrero at Hoy!
Jasmin muniz3 months agoWent in for one car left with two! Justin was amazing made the process quick and easy. He listened to what we needed and wanted and in our price range, there were no surprises in the end. Highly recommend!!
Toy R.4 years agoThanks to Loni Miller, our Service Consultant here at Mercedes Benz of El Paso for the First Class treatment! My husband and I feel extremely confident with your expertise, experience and professionalism! Five STARS!
J C.4 years agoI was assigned to Sergio. He was so professional and honest with me. I took my car to Hoy Bodyshop for a bumper repair on my Toyota Sequoia. When I got it back I was shocked it looked so good. This body shop does excellent work. They know there stuff! I would highly recommend Sergio and his team at Hoy Bodyshop any day! Thank you for doing a amazing job
Alex R.5 years agoVery professional, my vehicle looks brand new. On time and kept me informed during the whole process
Rey G.6 years agoI never though exceptional customer service excisted in El Paso, till we met Jonathan Raggo.I was looking for a Hardtop Retractable convertible however the one I wanted was sold two days before. Jonathan was very kind and offer to show me options and took the time to figure out what I liked from that specific model. I was not ready for a test drive (I was smelly and sweaty and in rags) but Jonathan was so kind I decided to proceed. I didn't buy the car, I bought a car from another dealer (Basic Customer Service) however I couldn't stop thinking of the service and I really did like the car. After talking to Jonathan the day after we went in and made the decision to buy the car. He even went as far to get me Tacos since I was at my lunch hour. I can't express how amazing everyone was, Jonathan Raggo, Alex and Frank from finance. Thank you guys for the great service!!!
Gerald D.6 years agoI recently purchased a 2016 Passat, and had another great purchasing experience. This is the third new car I have purchased from them in the last 10 years, and I would not hesitate to refer them to a friend. The salesman was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. They were not pushy at all. I've purchased from other dealers in the past, but Hoy has always been the best in my opinion. And their service department is second to none.
Jason J.7 years agoThis is dealing with only the service department. I have been going here for years to get my car serviced, John the service manager is always friendly and accommodating. This is the only dealership I reguraly use as I always felt ripped off at any other dealership over my lifetime. Prices are fair and they do what you ask. Normally they give me a new loaner or if it is just an oil change they will shuttle me to my work.
Casey M.7 years agoIt's Dec 23. My Tpms and asr light came on and I'm passing through el Paso as I was driving from las Vegas to corpus Christie. Called hoyfox and was lucky enough to get an appointment for 7:30 on the 24th. I advised hoyfox that I was leaving the following day to continue my road trip and although I was told there were no loaner car's they brought my car right in the shop and got it diagnosed and repaired very quickly. Turned out to be a software update, nice! Had Brian working on my car and was impressed at the efficiency and quality of work that was displayed. Workers were polite, curtious, and very friendly. I was very impressed as I know working on holidays can be a drag but these workers made the best of it and made another customer out of me. I will def be recommending hoyfox. Thanks for the quick repair to get me back on the road, happy holidays!
Keo C.7 years agoHe is a trustworthy. Although the road is not easy and full of trucks, he drives safely and I appreciated his discussion.If you are going to hire a tour car from El Paso
Priscilla P.7 years agoI just signed for my 2014 Passat TDI and let me tell you it wasn't an easy deal especially since I was so upside down from my lease thru Hoy Fox VWas a result of A LOT of miles. Seeing as how my miles were racking upon my 2014 VW Golf TDI, it was important for me to get rid of it. Unfortunately, even with my great credit and joint income with my husband it was going to be a hard financing due to how much we were upside down and how little my car was going to be worth in comparison to how much we owes. My husband and I's silver lining was the incredible help from Oscar, Larry, Evelyn, and Isael. They were able to make a miracle happen, crunch numbers and help me pick out the best car I've owed so far. Without their help I would be drowning in the continuously depreciating leased vehicle instead of an amazing new PURCHASED vehicle. My husband and I are very blessed and forever grateful for creating this opportunity for us. Thank you thank you THANK you!!
Angela P.7 years agoMe and my hubby were looking for a car for about two weeks, we stumbled upon a used car for my hubby at this location. We were immediately helped by Rigo who is awesome by the way. We test drove the car and fell he loved it (the hubs, who is very picky) he decided to get the car, so we went to sign the contract and what have you, there was problems with the loan (on our part) but the whole team at Hoy Fox never stopped helping us, Rigo kept our spirits up and made sure we walked away happy and satisfied. Awesome service!