2017 Volkswagen Jetta 1.4T SE
- Condition: Used
- Model: Jetta
- Trim: 1.4T SE
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Cardinal Red Metallic
- Interior: Titan Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 4229
- Model number: 1633F6
- VIN #: 3VWDB7AJ4HM245708
- Mileage: 27352
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 1.4 L/85
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
- Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps
- Black Door Handles
- Black Grille w/Chrome Accents
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Clearcoat Paint
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Full-Size Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Light Tinted Glass
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tires: 16" All-Season
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Wheels: 16" Sedona Black Alloy
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- 1 Seatback Storage Pocket
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- 6-Way Driver Seat
- 6-Way Passenger Seat
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Air Filtration
- Analog Display
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors
- Driver Foot Rest
- Engine Immobilizer
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access
- Front Cupholder
- Full Carpet Floor Covering
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Heated Front Comfort Seats -inc: manually adjustable front seats w/driver's side manually adjustable lumbar support
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Illuminated Glove Box
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather/Piano Black Steering Wheel
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Power Rear Windows
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, MP3 Player, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls, Voice Activation and Radio Data System
- Radio: Composition Media w/6.3" Touchscreen -inc: AM/FM/HD radio, CD player w/USB input and aux-in, 4-speaker audio system, VW Car-Net security and service (connected car service - limited subscription), VW Car-Net app-connect smartphone integration and interface, Bluetooth connectivity and SiriusXM Satellite radio (limited-time trial subscription)
- Rear Cupholder
- Rear Map Lights
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Sliding Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest w/Pass-Thru
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- V-Tex Leatherette Seat Trim
- VW Car-Net Selective Service Internet Access
- Vw Car-Net Tracker System
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/Tiptronic
- 1.4L TSI I-4 Turbocharged Engine -inc: DOHC 16-valve, direct injection
- 14.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 140 Amp Alternator
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- 60-Amp/Hr 540CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Security System Pre-Wiring
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Back-Up Camera
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Side Impact Beams
- Vw Car-Net Emergency Sos
IIHS Top Safety Pick+. Only 27,352 Miles! Boasts 38 Highway MPG and 28 City MPG! This Volkswagen Jetta boasts a Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 1.4 L/85 engine powering this Automatic transmission. Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade, Blind Spot Monitor, Air Filtration.
This Volkswagen Jetta Features the Following Options
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers, Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering, Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls, Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button, Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners, Fully Galvanized Steel Panels, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Day-Night Rearview Mirror, Black Grille w/Chrome Accents, ABS And Driveline Traction Control.
The Votes are Counted
IIHS Top Safety Pick+, KBB.com 10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000, KBB.com 10 Best Used Compact Cars Under $15,000.
The Experts' Verdict...
As reported by Edmunds: Spacious backseat and big trunk deliver the roominess of a big sedan with the footprint of a compact car. Four-cylinder engines are fun and fuel-efficient. Tech interface, touchscreen and navigation are fully featured and intuitive to operate.
Visit Us Today
Come in for a quick visit at Hoy Family Auto, 1122 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925 to claim your Volkswagen Jetta!
Adrian Fernandez5 days agoFast and friendly customer service. Got my car serviced in a very professional manner.
PlatinumRoseEnt1 week agoGo ANYWHERE else first, and experience the pressure tactics you know happen in the car sales business. I went to Poe Toyota and was even laughed at when we left without buying, presumably because we may have looked poor judging by our older Toyota. We left there and got WAY different treatment from Hoy, specifically Randy Rangel, who guided us thru the process. About an hour later, I actually completed purchase of a car without even having sat in it--a VW Jetta which I love. Do, PLEASE DO make sure you stop by and join the Hoy Family. You'll be so glad you did. Sincerely, Rose @>---`--
Richard Pacheco1 week agoToday we Picked up our Brand New Atlas! With Alberto Velazquez our sales experience was sweet and to the point. I felt the entire time was hassle and stress free, including the trade-in of our previous car. In the end we got to the number we liked and got our new car! We love it and I will go back to Alberto in the future and highly recommend him.
PlatinumRoseEnt3 weeks agoGo ANYWHERE else first, and experience the pressure tactics you know happen in the car sales business. I went to Casa Toyota and was even laughed at when we left without buying, presumably because we may have looked poor judging by our older Toyota. We left there and got WAY different treatment from Hoy, specifically Randy Rangel, who guided us thru the process. About an hour later, I actually completed purchase of a car without even having sat in it--a VW Jetta which I love. Do, PLEASE DO make sure you stop by and join the Hoy Family. You'll be so glad you did. Sincerely, Rose @>---`--
Rebecca Maese3 weeks agoBest Car Buying Experience! My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Luis A. when purchasing our VW Atlas. Luis was exceptional with communicating with us. We don’t live in El Paso and the distance was never a problem in our communication or customer service. He went above and beyond for us and we will definitely purchase again from Hoy VW. Thank you Luis
Chelsea Lynch1 month agoHad a great experience with Kevin and got exactly what I wanted at a great price. Highly recommend over other dealerships in town.
Steven Litz1 month agoDino, our used car salesman, was amazing! We bought a used Tesla from him. We live in Indiana, and he took such good care of us. This was the best car buying experience we've ever had! He had the car delivered to us in pristine condition, and even FedEx'd an owners manual to us. Top notch all the way!
James Ely1 month agoWent to have an annual vehicle inspection. Quick efficient and a free car wash. ??
Fernie j Hernandez1 month agoThe staff were friendly and professional. The work done was amazing, surpassed my expectations from the work to the paint job. Can't even tell it was in an accident. Highly recommended
Martin McCarty2 months agoJoe and the whole Hoy Family have always been professional, detailed, and simply AWESOME!
Toy R.3 years agoThanks to Loni Miller, our Service Consultant here at Mercedes Benz of El Paso for the First Class treatment! My husband and I feel extremely confident with your expertise, experience and professionalism! Five STARS!
J C.3 years agoI was assigned to Sergio. He was so professional and honest with me. I took my car to Hoy Bodyshop for a bumper repair on my Toyota Sequoia. When I got it back I was shocked it looked so good. This body shop does excellent work. They know there stuff! I would highly recommend Sergio and his team at Hoy Bodyshop any day! Thank you for doing a amazing job
Alex R.4 years agoVery professional, my vehicle looks brand new. On time and kept me informed during the whole process
Rey G.5 years agoI never though exceptional customer service excisted in El Paso, till we met Jonathan Raggo.I was looking for a Hardtop Retractable convertible however the one I wanted was sold two days before. Jonathan was very kind and offer to show me options and took the time to figure out what I liked from that specific model. I was not ready for a test drive (I was smelly and sweaty and in rags) but Jonathan was so kind I decided to proceed. I didn't buy the car, I bought a car from another dealer (Basic Customer Service) however I couldn't stop thinking of the service and I really did like the car. After talking to Jonathan the day after we went in and made the decision to buy the car. He even went as far to get me Tacos since I was at my lunch hour. I can't express how amazing everyone was, Jonathan Raggo, Alex and Frank from finance. Thank you guys for the great service!!!
Gerald D.5 years agoI recently purchased a 2016 Passat, and had another great purchasing experience. This is the third new car I have purchased from them in the last 10 years, and I would not hesitate to refer them to a friend. The salesman was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. They were not pushy at all. I've purchased from other dealers in the past, but Hoy has always been the best in my opinion. And their service department is second to none.
Jason J.6 years agoThis is dealing with only the service department. I have been going here for years to get my car serviced, John the service manager is always friendly and accommodating. This is the only dealership I reguraly use as I always felt ripped off at any other dealership over my lifetime. Prices are fair and they do what you ask. Normally they give me a new loaner or if it is just an oil change they will shuttle me to my work.
Casey M.6 years agoIt's Dec 23. My Tpms and asr light came on and I'm passing through el Paso as I was driving from las Vegas to corpus Christie. Called hoyfox and was lucky enough to get an appointment for 7:30 on the 24th. I advised hoyfox that I was leaving the following day to continue my road trip and although I was told there were no loaner car's they brought my car right in the shop and got it diagnosed and repaired very quickly. Turned out to be a software update, nice! Had Brian working on my car and was impressed at the efficiency and quality of work that was displayed. Workers were polite, curtious, and very friendly. I was very impressed as I know working on holidays can be a drag but these workers made the best of it and made another customer out of me. I will def be recommending hoyfox. Thanks for the quick repair to get me back on the road, happy holidays!
Keo C.6 years agoHe is a trustworthy. Although the road is not easy and full of trucks, he drives safely and I appreciated his discussion.If you are going to hire a tour car from El Paso
Priscilla P.7 years agoI just signed for my 2014 Passat TDI and let me tell you it wasn't an easy deal especially since I was so upside down from my lease thru Hoy Fox VWas a result of A LOT of miles. Seeing as how my miles were racking upon my 2014 VW Golf TDI, it was important for me to get rid of it. Unfortunately, even with my great credit and joint income with my husband it was going to be a hard financing due to how much we were upside down and how little my car was going to be worth in comparison to how much we owes. My husband and I's silver lining was the incredible help from Oscar, Larry, Evelyn, and Isael. They were able to make a miracle happen, crunch numbers and help me pick out the best car I've owed so far. Without their help I would be drowning in the continuously depreciating leased vehicle instead of an amazing new PURCHASED vehicle. My husband and I are very blessed and forever grateful for creating this opportunity for us. Thank you thank you THANK you!!
Angela P.7 years agoMe and my hubby were looking for a car for about two weeks, we stumbled upon a used car for my hubby at this location. We were immediately helped by Rigo who is awesome by the way. We test drove the car and fell he loved it (the hubs, who is very picky) he decided to get the car, so we went to sign the contract and what have you, there was problems with the loan (on our part) but the whole team at Hoy Fox never stopped helping us, Rigo kept our spirits up and made sure we walked away happy and satisfied. Awesome service!