2018 smart fortwo electric drive pure
- Condition: Used
- Model: fortwo electric drive
- Trim: pure
- Body style: Coupe
- Exterior: Cool Silver Metallic
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 2
- Stock: 4370
- Model number: SMARTCE
- VIN #: WMEFJ9BA4JK311455
- Mileage: 7486
- Engine: Electric
- Transmission: 1-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Electric Fuel System
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Auto Off Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps
- Black Door Handles
- Black Grille w/Metal-Look Surround
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Clearcoat Paint
- Composite/Galvanized Steel Panels
- Flip-Up Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
- Light Tinted Glass
- Lip Spoiler
- Manual Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Rear Fog Lamps
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Speed Sensitive Fixed Interval Wipers
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Tires: 165/65R15 Front & 185/60R15 Rear AS
- Wheels: 15" Steel in Silver w/Full Wheel Caps
- 2 Speakers
- 4-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- Air Filtration
- Alarm system
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- Bucket Seats -inc: fold down passenger seat
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Cruise Control
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Digital/Analog Appearance
- Driver And Front Passenger Armrests
- Driver Foot Rest
- Engine Immobilizer
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Fixed Antenna
- Fixed Front Head Restraints
- FOB Controls -inc: Rear Window Only
- Front Cupholder
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front Floor Mats
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Traction Battery Level, Power/Regen, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin, Interior Concealed Storage, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert, Metal-Look Interior Accents and Cloth Upholstered Dashboard
- Leather Gear Shifter Material
- Locking Glove Box
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Partial Floor Console and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Passenger Visor Vanity Mirror
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- pure base upholstery
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Radio: smart Audio System -inc: AUX/USB interface, Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Seats w/Carpet Back Material
- Smart Device Integration
- Sport Steering Wheel
- Trip Computer
- Upholstery Fabric
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- Engine: Zytek Permanent Magnet Motor
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Lithium Ion Traction Battery w/7.2 kW Onboard Charger, 13 Hrs Charge Time @ 110/120V, 3 Hrs Charge Time @ 220/240V and 17.6 kWh Capacity
- Other Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Regenerative Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission: Single Speed
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Curtain 1st Row Airbags
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- First Aid Kit
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
- Side Impact Beams
Only 7,486 Miles! Scores 94 Highway MPG and 124 City MPG! Carfax One-Owner Vehicle. This smart fortwo electric drive boasts a Electric engine powering this Automatic transmission. Air Filtration, Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button, Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers.
This smart fortwo electric drive Comes Equipped with These Options
Smart Device Integration, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Day-Night Rearview Mirror, ABS And Driveline Traction Control, Light Tinted Glass, Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting, Side Impact Beams, Redundant Digital Speedometer, Low Tire Pressure Warning, Audio Theft Deterrent.
Stop By Today
Live a little- stop by Hoy Family Auto located at 1122 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925 to make this car yours today!
Mike Baughman4 days agoI’ve been to this dealership twice this year! Justin G. (Sales Manager) was the man who made all this possible both times. My first salesman, Dino, was not only awesome, honest, and very respectful, but he helped make the deal happen while I was 250 miles away at work! My second time was 4 months later, again assisted by Justin G. and this time it was a salesman by the name of Danny who was quick, informative, extremely polite, and just made the whole process easy. Even the other salesman there on the lot did not hesitate to greet my family each time we went. If you’re looking for a great car buying experience where not only will you feel comfortable but feel like family, Hoy Family Auto is the place to go to! There’s a reason why they’re the only dealership in town that states “FAMILY” in their name! Glad and proud to be apart of it!
Woobin Willey1 week agoSales rep DINO!! that man will square your vehicle alway. He got me a vehicle clean, took care of everything chill guy. Will not pressure you to buy but let you know how well it’s going to suit you and you as in person. Great job if you need a vehicle go see Dino
Melissa Avelar1 month agoBy far the easiest and quickest car sales. I knew what I wanted and there were no interruptions, got great deals, and the process was straight to the point!!!!! The sales manager was extremely accommodating and our requests were over exceeded!
Ricky Galindo1 month agoOne of the smoothest car purchases and transaction I’ve ever had. Robert Alvarez helped my family out get into their new Jetta. Would highly recommend!
Gina Tovar1 month agoUnfortunately I was involved in a car accident. This place was fast and did amazing work ! You can’t tell my car was worked on. Gilbert extended car rental with no issues. This is my second time at this place and hopefully I’ll never have to return . Wouldn’t trust anyone else !!! Highly recommend
Joshua Avalos1 month agoMy wife and I have had phenomenal experiences car shopping with Justin Guerrero. We’ve already purchased 4 vehicles and each time Justin had several vehicles lined up for us based on our needs and the purchase process with haggle free. I highly recommend planning your next vehicle purchase with Justin Guerrero at Hoy!
Jasmin muniz1 month agoWent in for one car left with two! Justin was amazing made the process quick and easy. He listened to what we needed and wanted and in our price range, there were no surprises in the end. Highly recommend!!
Jessica Salem1 month agoThis is the first dealership that made the buying process so fast and easy. I told Justin exactly what we wanted and he made magic happen. He was very knowledgeable and straightforward. I highly recommend him and Hoy to anyone looking for a vehicle.
Melissa Thompson1 month agoI recently purchased a car and from start to finish it was an amazing experience. This is my first time purchasing a vehicle in just my name. Justin and his team were fantastic. Justin worked work my credit and trade in. He was absolutely amazing. Dino did a great job in explaining the features of me new car. Financing department did a good job as well!! I love my new car and would strongly recommend any newly divorced ladies looking to get a car with their own credit or anyone in general looking to get a car go and visit Justin and his team! Thank you guys for an amazing experience
Taylor Moreno1 month agoThe service department were exceptional. They helped turn an unfortunate incident into a seamless and easy experience. The customer service Drew, Joshua and their team provided was spectacular.
Toy R.4 years agoThanks to Loni Miller, our Service Consultant here at Mercedes Benz of El Paso for the First Class treatment! My husband and I feel extremely confident with your expertise, experience and professionalism! Five STARS!
J C.4 years agoI was assigned to Sergio. He was so professional and honest with me. I took my car to Hoy Bodyshop for a bumper repair on my Toyota Sequoia. When I got it back I was shocked it looked so good. This body shop does excellent work. They know there stuff! I would highly recommend Sergio and his team at Hoy Bodyshop any day! Thank you for doing a amazing job
Alex R.4 years agoVery professional, my vehicle looks brand new. On time and kept me informed during the whole process
Rey G.5 years agoI never though exceptional customer service excisted in El Paso, till we met Jonathan Raggo.I was looking for a Hardtop Retractable convertible however the one I wanted was sold two days before. Jonathan was very kind and offer to show me options and took the time to figure out what I liked from that specific model. I was not ready for a test drive (I was smelly and sweaty and in rags) but Jonathan was so kind I decided to proceed. I didn't buy the car, I bought a car from another dealer (Basic Customer Service) however I couldn't stop thinking of the service and I really did like the car. After talking to Jonathan the day after we went in and made the decision to buy the car. He even went as far to get me Tacos since I was at my lunch hour. I can't express how amazing everyone was, Jonathan Raggo, Alex and Frank from finance. Thank you guys for the great service!!!
Gerald D.6 years agoI recently purchased a 2016 Passat, and had another great purchasing experience. This is the third new car I have purchased from them in the last 10 years, and I would not hesitate to refer them to a friend. The salesman was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. They were not pushy at all. I've purchased from other dealers in the past, but Hoy has always been the best in my opinion. And their service department is second to none.
Jason J.7 years agoThis is dealing with only the service department. I have been going here for years to get my car serviced, John the service manager is always friendly and accommodating. This is the only dealership I reguraly use as I always felt ripped off at any other dealership over my lifetime. Prices are fair and they do what you ask. Normally they give me a new loaner or if it is just an oil change they will shuttle me to my work.
Casey M.7 years agoIt's Dec 23. My Tpms and asr light came on and I'm passing through el Paso as I was driving from las Vegas to corpus Christie. Called hoyfox and was lucky enough to get an appointment for 7:30 on the 24th. I advised hoyfox that I was leaving the following day to continue my road trip and although I was told there were no loaner car's they brought my car right in the shop and got it diagnosed and repaired very quickly. Turned out to be a software update, nice! Had Brian working on my car and was impressed at the efficiency and quality of work that was displayed. Workers were polite, curtious, and very friendly. I was very impressed as I know working on holidays can be a drag but these workers made the best of it and made another customer out of me. I will def be recommending hoyfox. Thanks for the quick repair to get me back on the road, happy holidays!
Keo C.7 years agoHe is a trustworthy. Although the road is not easy and full of trucks, he drives safely and I appreciated his discussion.If you are going to hire a tour car from El Paso
Priscilla P.7 years agoI just signed for my 2014 Passat TDI and let me tell you it wasn't an easy deal especially since I was so upside down from my lease thru Hoy Fox VWas a result of A LOT of miles. Seeing as how my miles were racking upon my 2014 VW Golf TDI, it was important for me to get rid of it. Unfortunately, even with my great credit and joint income with my husband it was going to be a hard financing due to how much we were upside down and how little my car was going to be worth in comparison to how much we owes. My husband and I's silver lining was the incredible help from Oscar, Larry, Evelyn, and Isael. They were able to make a miracle happen, crunch numbers and help me pick out the best car I've owed so far. Without their help I would be drowning in the continuously depreciating leased vehicle instead of an amazing new PURCHASED vehicle. My husband and I are very blessed and forever grateful for creating this opportunity for us. Thank you thank you THANK you!!
Angela P.7 years agoMe and my hubby were looking for a car for about two weeks, we stumbled upon a used car for my hubby at this location. We were immediately helped by Rigo who is awesome by the way. We test drove the car and fell he loved it (the hubs, who is very picky) he decided to get the car, so we went to sign the contract and what have you, there was problems with the loan (on our part) but the whole team at Hoy Fox never stopped helping us, Rigo kept our spirits up and made sure we walked away happy and satisfied. Awesome service!