2018 Volkswagen Tiguan S
- Condition: Used
- Model: Tiguan
- Trim: S
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: W18141A
- Model number: BW22VS
- VIN #: 3VV1B7AX0JM024351
- Mileage: 30276
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/121
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
- Auto On/Off Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Chrome Grille
- Clearcoat Paint
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- LED taillights
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Lip Spoiler
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Tires: 17" AS
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Wheels w/Silver Accents
- Wheels: 17" Montana
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- 40-20-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- Air Filtration
- Analog Appearance
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Cloth Seating Surfaces
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Driver Foot Rest
- Driver Seat
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Fixed 50-50 Bench Cloth 3rd Row Seat Front, Manual Fold Into Floor, 2 Manual and Adjustable Head Restraints
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access
- Front Bucket Seats -inc: 6-way manual front seats w/height adjustment
- Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest
- Front Cupholder
- Front Map Lights
- Full Carpet Floor Covering
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Oil Temperature, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Illuminated Glove Box
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin, Dashboard Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Passenger Seat
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Radio: AM/FM w/USB Ports -inc: Composition color, 6.5" touchscreen, 6-speaker sound system, VW Car-Net App-Connect smartphone integration and interface (w/Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink) and Bluetooth connectivity
- Rear Cupholder
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Streaming Audio
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Window Grid And Roof Mount Diversity Antenna
- 1213# Maximum Payload
- 15.3 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 3.33 Axle Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Electric Parking Brake
- 69-Amp/Hr 360CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Engine: 2.0L TSI DOHC Turbocharged 4-Cylinder -inc: 16-valve, direct injection
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- GVWR: 5,247 lbs (2,380 kgs)
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic w/Tiptronic -inc: sport mode
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Side Curtain Protection Curtain 1st, 2nd And 3rd Row Airbags
- Side Impact Beams
KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000. Only 30,149 Miles! Delivers 27 Highway MPG and 22 City MPG! This Volkswagen Tiguan delivers a Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/121 engine powering this Automatic transmission. Air Filtration, Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control, Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button.
This Volkswagen Tiguan Comes Equipped with These Options
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers, Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering, Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls, Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners, LED taillights, Fully Galvanized Steel Panels, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Deep Tinted Glass, Day-Night Rearview Mirror, ABS And Driveline Traction Control.
Visit Us Today
A short visit to Hoy Family Auto located at 1122 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925 can get you a dependable Tiguan today!
Joshua Avalos5 days agoMy wife and I have had phenomenal experiences car shopping with Justin Guerrero. We’ve already purchased 4 vehicles and each time Justin had several vehicles lined up for us based on our needs and the purchase process with haggle free. I highly recommend planning your next vehicle purchase with Justin Guerrero at Hoy!
Jasmin muniz5 days agoWent in for one car left with two! Justin was amazing made the process quick and easy. He listened to what we needed and wanted and in our price range, there were no surprises in the end. Highly recommend!!
Jessica Salem6 days agoThis is the first dealership that made the buying process so fast and easy. I told Justin exactly what we wanted and he made magic happen. He was very knowledgeable and straightforward. I highly recommend him and Hoy to anyone looking for a vehicle.
Melissa Thompson6 days agoI recently purchased a car and from start to finish it was an amazing experience. This is my first time purchasing a vehicle in just my name. Justin and his team were fantastic. Justin worked work my credit and trade in. He was absolutely amazing. Dino did a great job in explaining the features of me new car. Financing department did a good job as well!! I love my new car and would strongly recommend any newly divorced ladies looking to get a car with their own credit or anyone in general looking to get a car go and visit Justin and his team! Thank you guys for an amazing experience
Taylor Moreno1 week agoThe service department were exceptional. They helped turn an unfortunate incident into a seamless and easy experience. The customer service Drew, Joshua and their team provided was spectacular.
Yvette Gonzalez1 week agoI have brought my Infiniti car here all three times that I was hit by another driver. Every time that I have needed my car’s bumper replaced, Joe has been the one that I ask for because he knows how to take care of his customers! They always do an amazing job on my car. It’s so hard to find good customer service these days and became of Joe’s excellent and professional assistance, I will keep taking my car back when needed! Highly recommend.
Jesus Arguelles2 weeks agoRay Ontiveros, thank you for this amazing experience. Your professionalism, promptness and customer service was amazing!!! Highly recommend Hoy Fox Auto Group.
Robert Chip Castaneda II1 month agoGo see Robert Alvarez! He knows his stuff and can help you with the best price possible! Purchased 2021 1/2 Altlas Cross Sport 4 Motion SEL R-LINE Premium and we love it!
MARY CORDOVA1 month agoWent made an offer on the vehicle I wanted and got the deal done in less than 1 hour. I'm already driving my vehicle. Thanks Ray for all your help.
xochilt lopez1 month agoBest customer service!! I recently purchased a vehicle at Hoy Volkswagen of El Paso and had the pleasure of working with Patricio and Robert. I found my dream car with them, and they made the process so simple and exciting. They made sure I got exactly what I wanted, and although I was purchasing the vehicle from hundreds of miles away, they got everything taken care of in a timely and professional manner. You guys have a life time customer! Thank you so so much!
Toy R.4 years agoThanks to Loni Miller, our Service Consultant here at Mercedes Benz of El Paso for the First Class treatment! My husband and I feel extremely confident with your expertise, experience and professionalism! Five STARS!
J C.4 years agoI was assigned to Sergio. He was so professional and honest with me. I took my car to Hoy Bodyshop for a bumper repair on my Toyota Sequoia. When I got it back I was shocked it looked so good. This body shop does excellent work. They know there stuff! I would highly recommend Sergio and his team at Hoy Bodyshop any day! Thank you for doing a amazing job
Alex R.4 years agoVery professional, my vehicle looks brand new. On time and kept me informed during the whole process
Rey G.5 years agoI never though exceptional customer service excisted in El Paso, till we met Jonathan Raggo.I was looking for a Hardtop Retractable convertible however the one I wanted was sold two days before. Jonathan was very kind and offer to show me options and took the time to figure out what I liked from that specific model. I was not ready for a test drive (I was smelly and sweaty and in rags) but Jonathan was so kind I decided to proceed. I didn't buy the car, I bought a car from another dealer (Basic Customer Service) however I couldn't stop thinking of the service and I really did like the car. After talking to Jonathan the day after we went in and made the decision to buy the car. He even went as far to get me Tacos since I was at my lunch hour. I can't express how amazing everyone was, Jonathan Raggo, Alex and Frank from finance. Thank you guys for the great service!!!
Gerald D.6 years agoI recently purchased a 2016 Passat, and had another great purchasing experience. This is the third new car I have purchased from them in the last 10 years, and I would not hesitate to refer them to a friend. The salesman was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. They were not pushy at all. I've purchased from other dealers in the past, but Hoy has always been the best in my opinion. And their service department is second to none.
Jason J.7 years agoThis is dealing with only the service department. I have been going here for years to get my car serviced, John the service manager is always friendly and accommodating. This is the only dealership I reguraly use as I always felt ripped off at any other dealership over my lifetime. Prices are fair and they do what you ask. Normally they give me a new loaner or if it is just an oil change they will shuttle me to my work.
Casey M.7 years agoIt's Dec 23. My Tpms and asr light came on and I'm passing through el Paso as I was driving from las Vegas to corpus Christie. Called hoyfox and was lucky enough to get an appointment for 7:30 on the 24th. I advised hoyfox that I was leaving the following day to continue my road trip and although I was told there were no loaner car's they brought my car right in the shop and got it diagnosed and repaired very quickly. Turned out to be a software update, nice! Had Brian working on my car and was impressed at the efficiency and quality of work that was displayed. Workers were polite, curtious, and very friendly. I was very impressed as I know working on holidays can be a drag but these workers made the best of it and made another customer out of me. I will def be recommending hoyfox. Thanks for the quick repair to get me back on the road, happy holidays!
Keo C.7 years agoHe is a trustworthy. Although the road is not easy and full of trucks, he drives safely and I appreciated his discussion.If you are going to hire a tour car from El Paso
Priscilla P.7 years agoI just signed for my 2014 Passat TDI and let me tell you it wasn't an easy deal especially since I was so upside down from my lease thru Hoy Fox VWas a result of A LOT of miles. Seeing as how my miles were racking upon my 2014 VW Golf TDI, it was important for me to get rid of it. Unfortunately, even with my great credit and joint income with my husband it was going to be a hard financing due to how much we were upside down and how little my car was going to be worth in comparison to how much we owes. My husband and I's silver lining was the incredible help from Oscar, Larry, Evelyn, and Isael. They were able to make a miracle happen, crunch numbers and help me pick out the best car I've owed so far. Without their help I would be drowning in the continuously depreciating leased vehicle instead of an amazing new PURCHASED vehicle. My husband and I are very blessed and forever grateful for creating this opportunity for us. Thank you thank you THANK you!!
Angela P.7 years agoMe and my hubby were looking for a car for about two weeks, we stumbled upon a used car for my hubby at this location. We were immediately helped by Rigo who is awesome by the way. We test drove the car and fell he loved it (the hubs, who is very picky) he decided to get the car, so we went to sign the contract and what have you, there was problems with the loan (on our part) but the whole team at Hoy Fox never stopped helping us, Rigo kept our spirits up and made sure we walked away happy and satisfied. Awesome service!