2019 Honda Accord Sedan LX 1.5T
- Condition: Used
- Model: Accord Sedan
- Trim: LX 1.5T
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Black
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 4030A
- Model number: CV1F1KEW
- VIN #: 1HGCV1F11KA094957
- Mileage: 8789
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 1.5 L/91
- Transmission: 1-Speed CVT w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Power Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Chrome Grille
- Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Clearcoat Paint
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Led Low Beam Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- LED taillights
- Light Tinted Glass
- Speed Sensitive Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tires: 225/50R17 AS
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Wheels: 17" Silver-Painted Alloy
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- 6-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Cloth Seat Trim
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Digital/Analog Display
- Distance Pacing w/Traffic Stop-Go
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Driver Foot Rest
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Engine Immobilizer
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access and Windows
- Front Bucket Seats -inc: driver's seat manual height adjustment
- Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest
- Front Cupholder
- Front Map Lights
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Full Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Glove Box
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Interior Trim -inc: Piano Black Instrument Panel Insert, Piano Black Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Power Rear Windows
- Proximity Key For Push Button Start Only
- Radio w/Seek-Scan and Clock
- Radio: 160-Watt AM/FM Audio System -inc: 4 speakers, 7" WVGA (800x480) screen w/customizable feature settings, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, Bluetooth streaming audio, Pandora compatibility, radio data system (RDS), speed-sensitive volume compensation (SVC), 1.0-amp USB audio interface port in front console, illuminated steering wheel-mounted audio controls and fin-type roof-mounted antenna
- Rear Cupholder
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Valet Function
- 14.8 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 3.24 Axle Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine: 1.5T I-4 DOHC 16-Valve Turbocharged VTEC
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission: Continuously Variable -inc: sport mode
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS) + FCW
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) Lane Departure Warning
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) Lane Keeping Assist
- Side Impact Beams
- VSA Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study. Only 8,789 Miles! Scores 38 Highway MPG and 30 City MPG! Carfax One-Owner Vehicle. This Honda Accord Sedan boasts a Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 1.5 L/91 engine powering this Variable transmission. Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers, Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering, Distance Pacing w/Traffic Stop-Go.
This Honda Accord Sedan Features the Following Options
Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button, Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners, LED taillights, Day-Night Rearview Mirror, ABS And Driveline Traction Control, Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access, Perimeter Alarm, Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs, Light Tinted Glass, Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting.
The Votes are Counted
JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study, ALG Residual Value Awards, Residual Value Awards.
Stop By Today
Come in for a quick visit at Hoy Family Auto, 1122 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925 to claim your Honda Accord Sedan!
Fernie j Hernandez1 day agoThe staff were friendly and professional. The work done was amazing, surpassed my expectations from the work to the paint job. Can't even tell it was in an accident. Highly recommended
Martin McCarty2 weeks agoJoe and the whole Hoy Family have always been professional, detailed, and simply AWESOME!
Roy Chaidez3 weeks agoAwesome! Very qualified and professional personnel !
Andrew Fultz3 weeks agoHad a great experience working with Danny Sanchez. He walked me through the process step-by-step. I'll definitely look at Hoy when I'm ready for my next car.
Larry Moore1 month agoWhenever I need auto body repair I go to Hoy Auto Body. I always get great service and my vehicle is repaired to new car condition. I highly recommend Hoy Auto Repair.
Minerva DelaRosa1 month agoAlways excellent service, I have purchased a couple of vehicles from Natalie and I am always extremely happy.
Angel Martinez3 months agoThe service department is awesome. Jennifer S. , always takes care of my car's services!!
Rafael Padilla5 months agoGreat fast service and attentive staff. My Mercedes couldn't ask for more.
Taylor Moreno5 months agoDrew Hoy and his team made my car buying experience like none I have ever seen. The attention to detail and customer service were incredible. I’ve never experienced anything like it. Luis Abregon was a class act and so helpful with any questions I had.
lukas6 months agoJennifer is a fantastic service advisor, truly cares about her customers. Went above and beyond to make sure her customer was taken care of. I work with a warranty company and see a lot of bad shops and advisors, Jennifer and Hoy Family auto are definitely one of the best around. Highly recommend Lukas with EFG
Toy R.3 years agoThanks to Loni Miller, our Service Consultant here at Mercedes Benz of El Paso for the First Class treatment! My husband and I feel extremely confident with your expertise, experience and professionalism! Five STARS!
J C.3 years agoI was assigned to Sergio. He was so professional and honest with me. I took my car to Hoy Bodyshop for a bumper repair on my Toyota Sequoia. When I got it back I was shocked it looked so good. This body shop does excellent work. They know there stuff! I would highly recommend Sergio and his team at Hoy Bodyshop any day! Thank you for doing a amazing job
Alex R.4 years agoVery professional, my vehicle looks brand new. On time and kept me informed during the whole process
Rey G.5 years agoI never though exceptional customer service excisted in El Paso, till we met Jonathan Raggo.I was looking for a Hardtop Retractable convertible however the one I wanted was sold two days before. Jonathan was very kind and offer to show me options and took the time to figure out what I liked from that specific model. I was not ready for a test drive (I was smelly and sweaty and in rags) but Jonathan was so kind I decided to proceed. I didn't buy the car, I bought a car from another dealer (Basic Customer Service) however I couldn't stop thinking of the service and I really did like the car. After talking to Jonathan the day after we went in and made the decision to buy the car. He even went as far to get me Tacos since I was at my lunch hour. I can't express how amazing everyone was, Jonathan Raggo, Alex and Frank from finance. Thank you guys for the great service!!!
Gerald D.5 years agoI recently purchased a 2016 Passat, and had another great purchasing experience. This is the third new car I have purchased from them in the last 10 years, and I would not hesitate to refer them to a friend. The salesman was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. They were not pushy at all. I've purchased from other dealers in the past, but Hoy has always been the best in my opinion. And their service department is second to none.
Jason J.6 years agoThis is dealing with only the service department. I have been going here for years to get my car serviced, John the service manager is always friendly and accommodating. This is the only dealership I reguraly use as I always felt ripped off at any other dealership over my lifetime. Prices are fair and they do what you ask. Normally they give me a new loaner or if it is just an oil change they will shuttle me to my work.
Casey M.6 years agoIt's Dec 23. My Tpms and asr light came on and I'm passing through el Paso as I was driving from las Vegas to corpus Christie. Called hoyfox and was lucky enough to get an appointment for 7:30 on the 24th. I advised hoyfox that I was leaving the following day to continue my road trip and although I was told there were no loaner car's they brought my car right in the shop and got it diagnosed and repaired very quickly. Turned out to be a software update, nice! Had Brian working on my car and was impressed at the efficiency and quality of work that was displayed. Workers were polite, curtious, and very friendly. I was very impressed as I know working on holidays can be a drag but these workers made the best of it and made another customer out of me. I will def be recommending hoyfox. Thanks for the quick repair to get me back on the road, happy holidays!
Keo C.6 years agoHe is a trustworthy. Although the road is not easy and full of trucks, he drives safely and I appreciated his discussion.If you are going to hire a tour car from El Paso
Priscilla P.6 years agoI just signed for my 2014 Passat TDI and let me tell you it wasn't an easy deal especially since I was so upside down from my lease thru Hoy Fox VWas a result of A LOT of miles. Seeing as how my miles were racking upon my 2014 VW Golf TDI, it was important for me to get rid of it. Unfortunately, even with my great credit and joint income with my husband it was going to be a hard financing due to how much we were upside down and how little my car was going to be worth in comparison to how much we owes. My husband and I's silver lining was the incredible help from Oscar, Larry, Evelyn, and Isael. They were able to make a miracle happen, crunch numbers and help me pick out the best car I've owed so far. Without their help I would be drowning in the continuously depreciating leased vehicle instead of an amazing new PURCHASED vehicle. My husband and I are very blessed and forever grateful for creating this opportunity for us. Thank you thank you THANK you!!
Angela P.6 years agoMe and my hubby were looking for a car for about two weeks, we stumbled upon a used car for my hubby at this location. We were immediately helped by Rigo who is awesome by the way. We test drove the car and fell he loved it (the hubs, who is very picky) he decided to get the car, so we went to sign the contract and what have you, there was problems with the loan (on our part) but the whole team at Hoy Fox never stopped helping us, Rigo kept our spirits up and made sure we walked away happy and satisfied. Awesome service!