2019 Volkswagen Jetta S
- Condition: Used
- Model: Jetta
- Trim: S
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Pure White
- Interior: Titan Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 4233
- Model number: BU32MS
- VIN #: 3VWC57BU0KM053768
- Mileage: 29754
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 1.4 L/85
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
- Auto On/Off Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Black Grille w/Chrome Accents
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Power Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Clearcoat Paint
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- LED taillights
- Light Tinted Glass
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Tires: 16" All-Season
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Wheels: 16" Silver Rama
- Front Cupholder
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front Floor Mats
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Glove Box
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Passenger Seat
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Power Rear Windows
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Radio: Composition Color w/6.5" Touchscreen -inc: AM/FM radio and WMA/MP3 player w/USB input, 4-speaker sound system, VW Car-Net app-connect smartphone integration and interface w/Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink and Bluetooth connectivity
- Rear Cupholder
- Rear Map Lights
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Air Filtration
- Analog Appearance
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cloth Seat Trim
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors
- Driver Foot Rest
- Driver Seat
- Engine Immobilizer
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access
- Front Center Armrest
- Front Comfort Seats -inc: 6-way manual driver's seat w/height adjustment and 4-way manual front passenger seat
- 13.2 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 140 Amp Alternator
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- 60-Amp/Hr 540CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Engine: 1.4L TSI I-4 Turbocharged -inc: DOHC 16-valve, direct fuel injection
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Security System Pre-Wiring
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic w/Tiptronic -inc: sport mode
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Side Impact Beams
KBB.com 10 Coolest New Cars Under $20,000. Scores 40 Highway MPG and 30 City MPG! This Volkswagen Jetta boasts a Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 1.4 L/85 engine powering this Automatic transmission. Perimeter/Approach Lights, Air Filtration, Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers.
This Volkswagen Jetta Features the Following Options
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering, Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls, 2 LCD Monitors In The Front, Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners, LED taillights, Fully Galvanized Steel Panels, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Day-Night Rearview Mirror, ABS And Driveline Traction Control, Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access.
The Votes are Counted
KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $30,000, KBB.com 10 Coolest New Cars Under $20,000.
Stop By Today
For a must-own Volkswagen Jetta come see us at Hoy Family Auto, 1122 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925. Just minutes away!
Shaun Polk4 days agoMy son received his first vehicle here. Staff was friendly and patient. A great lot for starter cars
Tom Handler1 week agoI just bought a new 2021 Atlas Cross Sport at Hoy Family Volkswagen in El Paso, and I couldn’t be more satisfied, both with the car itself and with the top-notch service and support I received from the Hoy staff--both before and after the sale. I live in Roswell, NM, where we have no VW dealership, and I’m so glad I made the decision to drive down to El Paso to buy the car at Hoy. It’s about 210 miles from Roswell to El Paso, and it was well worth the drive, something I will certainly remember the next time I buy a car.
Adrian Fernandez3 weeks agoFast and friendly customer service. Got my car serviced in a very professional manner.
PlatinumRoseEnt1 month agoGo ANYWHERE else first, and experience the pressure tactics you know happen in the car sales business. I went to Poe Toyota and was even laughed at when we left without buying, presumably because we may have looked poor judging by our older Toyota. We left there and got WAY different treatment from Hoy, specifically Randy Rangel, who guided us thru the process. About an hour later, I actually completed purchase of a car without even having sat in it--a VW Jetta which I love. Do, PLEASE DO make sure you stop by and join the Hoy Family. You'll be so glad you did. Sincerely, Rose @>---`--
Richard Pacheco1 month agoToday we Picked up our Brand New Atlas! With Alberto Velazquez our sales experience was sweet and to the point. I felt the entire time was hassle and stress free, including the trade-in of our previous car. In the end we got to the number we liked and got our new car! We love it and I will go back to Alberto in the future and highly recommend him.
PlatinumRoseEnt1 month agoGo ANYWHERE else first, and experience the pressure tactics you know happen in the car sales business. I went to Casa Toyota and was even laughed at when we left without buying, presumably because we may have looked poor judging by our older Toyota. We left there and got WAY different treatment from Hoy, specifically Randy Rangel, who guided us thru the process. About an hour later, I actually completed purchase of a car without even having sat in it--a VW Jetta which I love. Do, PLEASE DO make sure you stop by and join the Hoy Family. You'll be so glad you did. Sincerely, Rose @>---`--
Rebecca Maese1 month agoBest Car Buying Experience! My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Luis A. when purchasing our VW Atlas. Luis was exceptional with communicating with us. We don’t live in El Paso and the distance was never a problem in our communication or customer service. He went above and beyond for us and we will definitely purchase again from Hoy VW. Thank you Luis
Chelsea Lynch1 month agoHad a great experience with Kevin and got exactly what I wanted at a great price. Highly recommend over other dealerships in town.
Steven Litz2 months agoDino, our used car salesman, was amazing! We bought a used Tesla from him. We live in Indiana, and he took such good care of us. This was the best car buying experience we've ever had! He had the car delivered to us in pristine condition, and even FedEx'd an owners manual to us. Top notch all the way!
James Ely2 months agoWent to have an annual vehicle inspection. Quick efficient and a free car wash. ??
Toy R.3 years agoThanks to Loni Miller, our Service Consultant here at Mercedes Benz of El Paso for the First Class treatment! My husband and I feel extremely confident with your expertise, experience and professionalism! Five STARS!
J C.3 years agoI was assigned to Sergio. He was so professional and honest with me. I took my car to Hoy Bodyshop for a bumper repair on my Toyota Sequoia. When I got it back I was shocked it looked so good. This body shop does excellent work. They know there stuff! I would highly recommend Sergio and his team at Hoy Bodyshop any day! Thank you for doing a amazing job
Alex R.4 years agoVery professional, my vehicle looks brand new. On time and kept me informed during the whole process
Rey G.5 years agoI never though exceptional customer service excisted in El Paso, till we met Jonathan Raggo.I was looking for a Hardtop Retractable convertible however the one I wanted was sold two days before. Jonathan was very kind and offer to show me options and took the time to figure out what I liked from that specific model. I was not ready for a test drive (I was smelly and sweaty and in rags) but Jonathan was so kind I decided to proceed. I didn't buy the car, I bought a car from another dealer (Basic Customer Service) however I couldn't stop thinking of the service and I really did like the car. After talking to Jonathan the day after we went in and made the decision to buy the car. He even went as far to get me Tacos since I was at my lunch hour. I can't express how amazing everyone was, Jonathan Raggo, Alex and Frank from finance. Thank you guys for the great service!!!
Gerald D.5 years agoI recently purchased a 2016 Passat, and had another great purchasing experience. This is the third new car I have purchased from them in the last 10 years, and I would not hesitate to refer them to a friend. The salesman was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. They were not pushy at all. I've purchased from other dealers in the past, but Hoy has always been the best in my opinion. And their service department is second to none.
Jason J.6 years agoThis is dealing with only the service department. I have been going here for years to get my car serviced, John the service manager is always friendly and accommodating. This is the only dealership I reguraly use as I always felt ripped off at any other dealership over my lifetime. Prices are fair and they do what you ask. Normally they give me a new loaner or if it is just an oil change they will shuttle me to my work.
Casey M.6 years agoIt's Dec 23. My Tpms and asr light came on and I'm passing through el Paso as I was driving from las Vegas to corpus Christie. Called hoyfox and was lucky enough to get an appointment for 7:30 on the 24th. I advised hoyfox that I was leaving the following day to continue my road trip and although I was told there were no loaner car's they brought my car right in the shop and got it diagnosed and repaired very quickly. Turned out to be a software update, nice! Had Brian working on my car and was impressed at the efficiency and quality of work that was displayed. Workers were polite, curtious, and very friendly. I was very impressed as I know working on holidays can be a drag but these workers made the best of it and made another customer out of me. I will def be recommending hoyfox. Thanks for the quick repair to get me back on the road, happy holidays!
Keo C.6 years agoHe is a trustworthy. Although the road is not easy and full of trucks, he drives safely and I appreciated his discussion.If you are going to hire a tour car from El Paso
Priscilla P.7 years agoI just signed for my 2014 Passat TDI and let me tell you it wasn't an easy deal especially since I was so upside down from my lease thru Hoy Fox VWas a result of A LOT of miles. Seeing as how my miles were racking upon my 2014 VW Golf TDI, it was important for me to get rid of it. Unfortunately, even with my great credit and joint income with my husband it was going to be a hard financing due to how much we were upside down and how little my car was going to be worth in comparison to how much we owes. My husband and I's silver lining was the incredible help from Oscar, Larry, Evelyn, and Isael. They were able to make a miracle happen, crunch numbers and help me pick out the best car I've owed so far. Without their help I would be drowning in the continuously depreciating leased vehicle instead of an amazing new PURCHASED vehicle. My husband and I are very blessed and forever grateful for creating this opportunity for us. Thank you thank you THANK you!!
Angela P.7 years agoMe and my hubby were looking for a car for about two weeks, we stumbled upon a used car for my hubby at this location. We were immediately helped by Rigo who is awesome by the way. We test drove the car and fell he loved it (the hubs, who is very picky) he decided to get the car, so we went to sign the contract and what have you, there was problems with the loan (on our part) but the whole team at Hoy Fox never stopped helping us, Rigo kept our spirits up and made sure we walked away happy and satisfied. Awesome service!