2019 Volkswagen Jetta S
- Condition: Used
- Model: Jetta
- Trim: S
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Red
- Interior: Titan Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: W18679A
- Model number: BU32M2
- VIN #: 3VWN57BU1KM230367
- Mileage: 12399
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 1.4 L/85
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
- Auto On/Off Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Black Grille w/Chrome Accents
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Power Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Clearcoat Paint
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- LED taillights
- Light Tinted Glass
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Tire mobility kit
- Tires: 16" All-Season
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Wheels: 16" Silver Rama
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Air Filtration
- Analog Appearance
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Cargo Features -inc: Tire Mobility Kit
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cloth Seat Trim
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors
- Driver Foot Rest
- Driver Seat
- Engine Immobilizer
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access
- Front Center Armrest
- Front Comfort Seats -inc: 6-way manual driver's seat w/height adjustment and 4-way manual front passenger seat
- Front Cupholder
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front Floor Mats
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Glove Box
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Passenger Seat
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Power Rear Windows
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Radio: Composition Color w/6.5" Touchscreen -inc: AM/FM radio and WMA/MP3 player w/USB input, 4-speaker sound system, VW Car-Net app-connect smartphone integration and interface w/Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink and Bluetooth connectivity
- Rear Cupholder
- Rear Map Lights
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- 13.2 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 140 Amp Alternator
- 3.39 Axle Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- 60-Amp/Hr 540CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Engine: 1.4L TSI I-4 Turbocharged -inc: DOHC 16-valve, direct fuel injection
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Security System Pre-Wiring
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Side Impact Beams
KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $30,000. Only 12,398 Miles! Scores 40 Highway MPG and 30 City MPG! This Volkswagen Jetta delivers a Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 1.4 L/85 engine powering this Manual transmission. Perimeter/Approach Lights, Air Filtration, Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button.
This Volkswagen Jetta Features the Following Options
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers, Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering, Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls, 2 LCD Monitors In The Front, Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners, LED taillights, Fully Galvanized Steel Panels, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Day-Night Rearview Mirror, Black Grille w/Chrome Accents.
The Votes are Counted
KBB.com 10 Coolest New Cars Under $20,000, KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $30,000.
Stop By Today
For a must-own Volkswagen Jetta come see us at Hoy Family Auto, 1122 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925. Just minutes away!
Freddy Urquizo1 week agoAmazing experience here at Hoy Family Auto! Bought a Mercedes and Justin made the whole experience GREAT! I felt so comfortable as he covered every question I had. Before I arrived to pick up the car it was beautifully detailed and looked better than ever! If you’re looking for a new car this is the place to be! Thank you Justin and Hoy Family Auto!
PlatinumRoseEnt2 weeks agoAt first, I was a loyal customer of Caliber Collision, particularly the one located on North Mesa Street, in El Paso TX. But... When my vehicle's driver door was severely damaged, and having a window that would not go back up, I reached out to Giovanni at Caliber Collision. He saw the window and said it could not be raised. When I expressed concern about water damage to the interior leather and electronics, he put a sheet of collision wrap on the window--essentially a large piece of thicker Saran Wrap. Driving became a concern as the piece of plastic started to come away from the vehicle. I could not use the freeway, or drive much over 15 mph. While there, I sought to make an appointment for an estimate but was told they could not do that until they had the claim number attached to them. So I called the insurance company and got the claim number attached to them, but the soonest appointment I could get was for 8 days later. A couple of days later, I called Hoy at 1215 pm and was told to come in and they would take 20 minutes to give the estimate. My hero, Rene Villegas, got the window raised, disabling the lowering of the window--a feat that Caliber Collision said was impossible. I moved the claim to Hoy and will let you know what I think about the job they will have done on my Charcoal Grey 2019 Tiguan SEL.
Jewels D1 month agoAlways wonderful service for my vehicle by Jennifer. Best place to purchase a vehicle in El Paso as well.
Adrienne Murphy1 month agoAfter having a terrible experience at Shamaley Collision, our experience with Hoy was well planned and organized. Everyone we interacted with was friendly, professional, and very responsive. We were kept well informed and the shop delivered our vehicle on time. It was a good overall experience!
Jennifer Reyes1 month agoAlberto Velazquez was an extremely professional and personable salesman. Had a great experience purchasing my vw atlas :-)
Nuvia Sotelo2 months agoI recently went into HOY and was assisted by Justin and his sales team. He was very polite and kind as well as very patient with me. He took the time to make sure I could find the exact car that I needed at the range that I was looking for. I would recommend him to anyone that walks in and needs help and has an idea of what they want in the range they are looking for.
Andrea Cisneros2 months agoThey did a really great job on my car got in a car accident and love the way the my car came out very good job and they do keep you up to date everyday with the process on the vehicle Have very very excellent customer service there they treat you amazing
Bobby Bottom Jr2 months agoMy daughter's car went in for some repairs. The vehicle was returned with two parts missing. This was brought to the attention of the shop manager and was quickly corrected. Due to shop manager Gilbert's attention to this matter will continue to do business with this shop. In fact I just dropped off my wife's GMC Acadia to be repaired.
Corina Rosales3 months agoJustin and his team do a wonderful job! From start to finish such a simple process. Recommend 11/10. Great deals no hassle or bs! Mr. Guerrero always goes above and beyond. I have purchased several times from him and I won’t work with anyone else!
Maggie Singh3 months agoFirst time ever purchasing a vehicle from here and I couldn’t be happier the process and attention received was hands down the best! Justin G. Was amazing, quick and very informative process. I absolutely love my car and will never hesitate to come back or send my family and friends to him. The staff in all was five stars thank you Justin and Ray!!
Toy R.4 years agoThanks to Loni Miller, our Service Consultant here at Mercedes Benz of El Paso for the First Class treatment! My husband and I feel extremely confident with your expertise, experience and professionalism! Five STARS!
J C.4 years agoI was assigned to Sergio. He was so professional and honest with me. I took my car to Hoy Bodyshop for a bumper repair on my Toyota Sequoia. When I got it back I was shocked it looked so good. This body shop does excellent work. They know there stuff! I would highly recommend Sergio and his team at Hoy Bodyshop any day! Thank you for doing a amazing job
Alex R.5 years agoVery professional, my vehicle looks brand new. On time and kept me informed during the whole process
Rey G.6 years agoI never though exceptional customer service excisted in El Paso, till we met Jonathan Raggo.I was looking for a Hardtop Retractable convertible however the one I wanted was sold two days before. Jonathan was very kind and offer to show me options and took the time to figure out what I liked from that specific model. I was not ready for a test drive (I was smelly and sweaty and in rags) but Jonathan was so kind I decided to proceed. I didn't buy the car, I bought a car from another dealer (Basic Customer Service) however I couldn't stop thinking of the service and I really did like the car. After talking to Jonathan the day after we went in and made the decision to buy the car. He even went as far to get me Tacos since I was at my lunch hour. I can't express how amazing everyone was, Jonathan Raggo, Alex and Frank from finance. Thank you guys for the great service!!!
Gerald D.6 years agoI recently purchased a 2016 Passat, and had another great purchasing experience. This is the third new car I have purchased from them in the last 10 years, and I would not hesitate to refer them to a friend. The salesman was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. They were not pushy at all. I've purchased from other dealers in the past, but Hoy has always been the best in my opinion. And their service department is second to none.
Jason J.8 years agoThis is dealing with only the service department. I have been going here for years to get my car serviced, John the service manager is always friendly and accommodating. This is the only dealership I reguraly use as I always felt ripped off at any other dealership over my lifetime. Prices are fair and they do what you ask. Normally they give me a new loaner or if it is just an oil change they will shuttle me to my work.
Casey M.8 years agoIt's Dec 23. My Tpms and asr light came on and I'm passing through el Paso as I was driving from las Vegas to corpus Christie. Called hoyfox and was lucky enough to get an appointment for 7:30 on the 24th. I advised hoyfox that I was leaving the following day to continue my road trip and although I was told there were no loaner car's they brought my car right in the shop and got it diagnosed and repaired very quickly. Turned out to be a software update, nice! Had Brian working on my car and was impressed at the efficiency and quality of work that was displayed. Workers were polite, curtious, and very friendly. I was very impressed as I know working on holidays can be a drag but these workers made the best of it and made another customer out of me. I will def be recommending hoyfox. Thanks for the quick repair to get me back on the road, happy holidays!
Keo C.8 years agoHe is a trustworthy. Although the road is not easy and full of trucks, he drives safely and I appreciated his discussion.If you are going to hire a tour car from El Paso
Priscilla P.8 years agoI just signed for my 2014 Passat TDI and let me tell you it wasn't an easy deal especially since I was so upside down from my lease thru Hoy Fox VWas a result of A LOT of miles. Seeing as how my miles were racking upon my 2014 VW Golf TDI, it was important for me to get rid of it. Unfortunately, even with my great credit and joint income with my husband it was going to be a hard financing due to how much we were upside down and how little my car was going to be worth in comparison to how much we owes. My husband and I's silver lining was the incredible help from Oscar, Larry, Evelyn, and Isael. They were able to make a miracle happen, crunch numbers and help me pick out the best car I've owed so far. Without their help I would be drowning in the continuously depreciating leased vehicle instead of an amazing new PURCHASED vehicle. My husband and I are very blessed and forever grateful for creating this opportunity for us. Thank you thank you THANK you!!
Angela P.8 years agoMe and my hubby were looking for a car for about two weeks, we stumbled upon a used car for my hubby at this location. We were immediately helped by Rigo who is awesome by the way. We test drove the car and fell he loved it (the hubs, who is very picky) he decided to get the car, so we went to sign the contract and what have you, there was problems with the loan (on our part) but the whole team at Hoy Fox never stopped helping us, Rigo kept our spirits up and made sure we walked away happy and satisfied. Awesome service!