2020 Volkswagen Atlas V6 SE 4MOTION®
- Condition: Used
- Model: Atlas
- Trim: V6 SE 4MOTION®
- Body style: SUV
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 4678
- Model number: CA1BUR
- VIN #: 1V2LR2CA1LC503895
- Mileage: 32126
- Engine: Regular Unleaded V-6 3.6 L/220
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Black Grille w/Chrome Accents
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Clearcoat Paint
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Cornering Lights
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Front Fog Lamps
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Lip Spoiler
- Programmable Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Tires: 245/60R18 All-Season
- Wheels: 19" twin 5-Spoke
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- 4G LTE enabled Wi-Fi (limited trial) Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- 8-Way Driver Seat
- Air Filtration
- Analog Appearance
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Driver Foot Rest
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Fixed 50-50 Split-Bench 3rd Row Seat Front, 2 Manual and Adjustable Head Restraints
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest
- Front Cupholder
- Full Carpet Floor Covering
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Altimeter, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Heated Comfort Front Bucket Seats -inc: 10-way power driver's seat w/power lumbar support and 4-way manual passenger seat
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts, Headliner/Pillar Ducts and Console Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin, Dashboard Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and 1st Row Underseat Storage
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look/Piano Black Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look/Piano Black Door Panel Insert, Piano Black Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather/Chrome Gear Shifter Material
- Leather/Piano Black Steering Wheel
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Passenger Seat
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Power Rear Windows, Fixed 3rd Row Windows and w/Manual Sun Blinds
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Radio: Composition Media w/8.0" Touchscreen -inc: AM/FM/HD Radio, WMA/MP3/FLAC/CD player w/dual USB inputs, voice control, 6-speaker sound system, Bluetooth connectivity (for compatible devices), SiriusXM satellite radio (w/limited-time trial subscription), VW App-Connect smartphone integration and interface (w/Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink), capability for in-vehicle 4G LTE enabled Wi-Fi (cellular data plan required; includes limited trial) and capability for VW Car-Net services (capabilities for certain services vary; requires enrollment or subscription)
- Rear Cupholder
- Rear HVAC w/Separate Controls
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 4 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Streaming Audio
- Systems Monitor
- Tracker System
- Trip Computer
- V-Tex leatherette seating surfaces
- Valet Function
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- 1213# Maximum Payload
- 18.6 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 3.60 Axle Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- 8-Speed Automatic Transmission w/Tiptronic
- Electro-Hydraulic Power Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine: 3.6L VR6 DOHC 24-Valve -inc: FSI direct fuel injection and start/stop system
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Full-Time All-Wheel
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- GVWR: 5,997 lbs (2,720 kgs)
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Standard Suspension
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Collision Mitigation-Front
- Collision Mitigation-Rear
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- FCW w/Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Power Rear Child Safety Locks
- Side Curtain Protection Curtain 1st, 2nd And 3rd Row Airbags
- Side Impact Beams
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
Boasts 22 Highway MPG and 16 City MPG! This Volkswagen Atlas delivers a Regular Unleaded V-6 3.6 L/220 engine powering this Automatic transmission. Blind Spot Monitor, Air Filtration, Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 4 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button.
This Volkswagen Atlas Features the Following Options
Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets, Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers, Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls, Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners, Fully Galvanized Steel Panels, Front Fog Lamps, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Deep Tinted Glass, Day-Night Rearview Mirror, Black Grille w/Chrome Accents.
Visit Us Today
Treat yourself- stop by Hoy Family Auto located at 1122 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925 to make this car yours today!
Eduardo Castaneda3 months agoThe service was great!! They were busy early in the morning so wait time was a little longer than what I anticipated, yet I was out within a few hours. Went in for an oil change and during their inspection they noticed battery was weak and was replaced to avoid issues in the upcoming colder months. There was also a recall and usually an appointment is required but they were able to fit me in and take care of everything all at once!!!
Devon Brown4 months agoThank you to Justin and Dino from Hoy for the great service and hospitality. I have never been more satisfied with how they treated me and their recommendation of the vehicle was great!
Alexandra Berumen4 months agoWe needed an upgrade on our vehicle and Justin and his team were amazing. This was easily the easiest process ever, no stress and they met every expectation we went in with. Highly recommend if you’re in the market for a vehicle. In love with our Atlas!
Corbin Wise4 months agoRene Villegas was a very professional advisor and helped me out tremendously. There was an issue with Allstate that was quickly resolved, and I was able to have my car fixed and back on the road within a week. I highly recommend working with him!
PlatinumRoseEnt4 months agoUPDATE I received my vehicle back and it is perfect in every way, right down to the smooth-as-glass surfaces of the paint. Their pride of service is evident at every step. At first, I was a loyal customer of Caliber Collision, particularly the one located on North Mesa Street, in El Paso TX. But... When my vehicle's driver door was severely damaged, and having a window that would not go back up, I reached out to Giovanni at Caliber Collision. He saw the window and said it could not be raised. When I expressed concern about water damage to the interior leather and electronics, he put a sheet of collision wrap on the window--essentially a large piece of thicker Saran Wrap. Driving became a concern as the piece of plastic started to come away from the vehicle. I could not use the freeway, or drive much over 15 mph. While there, I sought to make an appointment for an estimate but was told they could not do that until they had the claim number attached to them. So I called the insurance company and got the claim number attached to them, but the soonest appointment I could get was for 8 days later which I accepted. A couple of days later, I called Hoy at 1215 pm and was told to come in and they would take 20 minutes to give the estimate. My hero, Rene Villegas, got the window raised, disabling the lowering of the window--a feat that Caliber Collision said was impossible. I moved the claim to Hoy and will let you know what I think about the job they will have done on my Charcoal Grey 2019 Tiguan SEL.
PlatinumRoseEnt5 months agoUPDATE I received my vehicle back and it is perfect in every way, right down to the smooth-as-glass surfaces of the paint. Their pride of srvice is evident at every step. At first, I was a loyal customer of Caliber Collision, particularly the one located on North Mesa Street, in El Paso TX. But... When my vehicle's driver door was severely damaged, and having a window that would not go back up, I reached out to Giovanni at Caliber Collision. He saw the window and said it could not be raised. When I expressed concern about water damage to the interior leather and electronics, he put a sheet of collision wrap on the window--essentially a large piece of thicker Saran Wrap. Driving became a concern as the piece of plastic started to come away from the vehicle. I could not use the freeway, or drive much over 15 mph. While there, I sought to make an appointment for an estimate but was told they could not do that until they had the claim number attached to them. So I called the insurance company and got the claim number attached to them, but the soonest appointment I could get was for 8 days later which I accepted. A couple of days later, I called Hoy at 1215 pm and was told to come in and they would take 20 minutes to give the estimate. My hero, Rene Villegas, got the window raised, disabling the lowering of the window--a feat that Caliber Collision said was impossible. I moved the claim to Hoy and will let you know what I think about the job they will have done on my Charcoal Grey 2019 Tiguan SEL.
Bethany Hunter5 months agoGilbert was awesome! He kept me informed of my car’s repairs. He kept his word on having my car ready by Friday. I would recommend anyone to Hoy Body Shop.
Pip Sivakumar5 months agoRandy Rangel the sales consultant was excellent. He followed up on every step of the transaction and made my experience at this dealership an enjoyable one! I would highly recommend him.
ted vasquez5 months agoMy adjuster was awesome helped me out completely put me at ease now just waiting for an approva
Robert Savannah6 months agoI finally received my Audi back, Hoy Family Body Shop did a beautiful job! Joe, the assistant Mgr and Gilbert, the Body shop Mgr, not only did they keep me informed of their progress, but their professionalism, intelligence and pleasant deamor and their personality was one of a kind! Joe, the assistant manager is like No other person we have ever met! Without Joe's professionalism, intelligence and his personality, my car would still be at Shamaley Collision getting damaged even more. Shamaley Collision caused sooo much damage to my vehicle so that they could make more money off of my claim, Joe from Hoy Family Body Shop had to repair all the damages, order more parts because of Shamaley Collision basically destroyed my hood, order pieces that Shamaley Collision damaged and didn't even need to be replaced, that weren't even included within the estimate from Shamaley Collision. I'm so glad that I found Hoy Family Body Shop and having met Joe, he's more then just an assistant Mgr from Hoy Family Body Shop, now he's apart of our family and we can't wait to meet his wife and kids and we also send our prayers to his family...
Toy R.5 years agoThanks to Loni Miller, our Service Consultant here at Mercedes Benz of El Paso for the First Class treatment! My husband and I feel extremely confident with your expertise, experience and professionalism! Five STARS!
J C.5 years agoI was assigned to Sergio. He was so professional and honest with me. I took my car to Hoy Bodyshop for a bumper repair on my Toyota Sequoia. When I got it back I was shocked it looked so good. This body shop does excellent work. They know there stuff! I would highly recommend Sergio and his team at Hoy Bodyshop any day! Thank you for doing a amazing job
Alex R.6 years agoVery professional, my vehicle looks brand new. On time and kept me informed during the whole process
Rey G.7 years agoI never though exceptional customer service excisted in El Paso, till we met Jonathan Raggo.I was looking for a Hardtop Retractable convertible however the one I wanted was sold two days before. Jonathan was very kind and offer to show me options and took the time to figure out what I liked from that specific model. I was not ready for a test drive (I was smelly and sweaty and in rags) but Jonathan was so kind I decided to proceed. I didn't buy the car, I bought a car from another dealer (Basic Customer Service) however I couldn't stop thinking of the service and I really did like the car. After talking to Jonathan the day after we went in and made the decision to buy the car. He even went as far to get me Tacos since I was at my lunch hour. I can't express how amazing everyone was, Jonathan Raggo, Alex and Frank from finance. Thank you guys for the great service!!!
Gerald D.7 years agoI recently purchased a 2016 Passat, and had another great purchasing experience. This is the third new car I have purchased from them in the last 10 years, and I would not hesitate to refer them to a friend. The salesman was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. They were not pushy at all. I've purchased from other dealers in the past, but Hoy has always been the best in my opinion. And their service department is second to none.
Jason J.8 years agoThis is dealing with only the service department. I have been going here for years to get my car serviced, John the service manager is always friendly and accommodating. This is the only dealership I reguraly use as I always felt ripped off at any other dealership over my lifetime. Prices are fair and they do what you ask. Normally they give me a new loaner or if it is just an oil change they will shuttle me to my work.
Casey M.8 years agoIt's Dec 23. My Tpms and asr light came on and I'm passing through el Paso as I was driving from las Vegas to corpus Christie. Called hoyfox and was lucky enough to get an appointment for 7:30 on the 24th. I advised hoyfox that I was leaving the following day to continue my road trip and although I was told there were no loaner car's they brought my car right in the shop and got it diagnosed and repaired very quickly. Turned out to be a software update, nice! Had Brian working on my car and was impressed at the efficiency and quality of work that was displayed. Workers were polite, curtious, and very friendly. I was very impressed as I know working on holidays can be a drag but these workers made the best of it and made another customer out of me. I will def be recommending hoyfox. Thanks for the quick repair to get me back on the road, happy holidays!
Keo C.8 years agoHe is a trustworthy. Although the road is not easy and full of trucks, he drives safely and I appreciated his discussion.If you are going to hire a tour car from El Paso
Priscilla P.8 years agoI just signed for my 2014 Passat TDI and let me tell you it wasn't an easy deal especially since I was so upside down from my lease thru Hoy Fox VWas a result of A LOT of miles. Seeing as how my miles were racking upon my 2014 VW Golf TDI, it was important for me to get rid of it. Unfortunately, even with my great credit and joint income with my husband it was going to be a hard financing due to how much we were upside down and how little my car was going to be worth in comparison to how much we owes. My husband and I's silver lining was the incredible help from Oscar, Larry, Evelyn, and Isael. They were able to make a miracle happen, crunch numbers and help me pick out the best car I've owed so far. Without their help I would be drowning in the continuously depreciating leased vehicle instead of an amazing new PURCHASED vehicle. My husband and I are very blessed and forever grateful for creating this opportunity for us. Thank you thank you THANK you!!
Angela P.9 years agoMe and my hubby were looking for a car for about two weeks, we stumbled upon a used car for my hubby at this location. We were immediately helped by Rigo who is awesome by the way. We test drove the car and fell he loved it (the hubs, who is very picky) he decided to get the car, so we went to sign the contract and what have you, there was problems with the loan (on our part) but the whole team at Hoy Fox never stopped helping us, Rigo kept our spirits up and made sure we walked away happy and satisfied. Awesome service!