2020 Volkswagen Passat R-Line
- Condition: Used
- Model: Passat
- Trim: R-Line
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Deep Black
- Interior: Titan Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 4585
- Model number: A343P6
- VIN #: 1VWMA7A34LC026035
- Mileage: 34786
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/121
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
- Auto On/Off Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Black Bumper Insert
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Chrome Bumper Insert
- Chrome Grille
- Clearcoat Paint
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- LED taillights
- Light Tinted Glass
- Lip Spoiler
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tires: 235/40R19 All-Season
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Wheels: 19" x 8J 5-Spoke 2-Tone Machined Alloy
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- 6-Way Driver Seat
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Air Filtration
- Analog Appearance
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Distance Pacing
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Driver Foot Rest
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Front Cupholder
- Full Carpet Floor Covering
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Heated Front Comfort Seats -inc: 8-way power driver seat w/power lumbar support and 6-way manual front passenger seat w/height adjustment
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Immobilizer III Immobilizer
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Leather/Piano Black Steering Wheel
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Locking Glove Box
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Passenger Seat
- Perforated V-Tex Leatherette Seating Surfaces
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Power Rear Windows
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Radio: Composition Media w/Touchscreen -inc: AM/FM/HD Radio and WMA/MP3/FLAC player w/USB input, voice control, VW Car-Net App-Connect smartphone integration and interface (w/Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink), Bluetooth connectivity (for compatible devices), SiriusXM satellite radio (w/limited-time trial subscription) and 6-speaker sound system
- Rear Cupholder
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 4 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Sliding Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest w/Storage
- Trip Computer
- Valet Function
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- 18.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 3.88 Axle Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Engine: 2.0L TSI I-4 Turbocharged -inc: DOHC 16-valve, direct fuel injection
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/Tiptronic
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Active Blind Spot Monitor
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Collision Mitigation-Front
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Front Assist w/Autonomous Emergency Braking and Rear Traffic Alert
- Lane Keeping System (Lane Assist) Lane Departure Warning
- Lane Keeping System (Lane Assist) Lane Keeping Assist
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Side Impact Beams
Delivers 34 Highway MPG and 23 City MPG! This Volkswagen Passat boasts a Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/121 engine powering this Automatic transmission. Perimeter/Approach Lights, Lane Keeping System (Lane Assist) Lane Keeping Assist, Lane Keeping System (Lane Assist) Lane Departure Warning.
This Volkswagen Passat Comes Equipped with These Options
Front Assist w/Autonomous Emergency Braking and Rear Traffic Alert, Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade, Distance Pacing, Air Filtration, Active Blind Spot Monitor, Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 4 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button, Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers, Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering, Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls, 2 LCD Monitors In The Front.
Visit Us Today
Treat yourself- stop by Hoy Family Auto located at 1122 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925 to make this car yours today!
Pip Sivakumar1 day agoRandy Rangel the sales consultant was excellent. He followed up on every step of the transaction and made my experience at this dealership an enjoyable one! I would highly recommend him.
ted vasquez3 days agoMy adjuster was awesome helped me out completely put me at ease now just waiting for an approva
Robert Savannah1 month agoI finally received my Audi back, Hoy Family Body Shop did a beautiful job! Joe, the assistant Mgr and Gilbert, the Body shop Mgr, not only did they keep me informed of their progress, but their professionalism, intelligence and pleasant deamor and their personality was one of a kind! Joe, the assistant manager is like No other person we have ever met! Without Joe's professionalism, intelligence and his personality, my car would still be at Shamaley Collision getting damaged even more. Shamaley Collision caused sooo much damage to my vehicle so that they could make more money off of my claim, Joe from Hoy Family Body Shop had to repair all the damages, order more parts because of Shamaley Collision basically destroyed my hood, order pieces that Shamaley Collision damaged and didn't even need to be replaced, that weren't even included within the estimate from Shamaley Collision. I'm so glad that I found Hoy Family Body Shop and having met Joe, he's more then just an assistant Mgr from Hoy Family Body Shop, now he's apart of our family and we can't wait to meet his wife and kids and we also send our prayers to his family...
Christian Canalda1 month agoI highly recommend Hoy Family Auto to anyone looking for a new/used vehicle. My salesman Danny Sanchez was great and extremely patient with me on my new car purchase. Because of him I will be back for repeat business.
allen chilson1 month agoMy wife and I were in the market for a bigger suv. We searched Dallas, San Antonio and Midland. We happened to be in town visiting family and stopped at Hoy on our way out. Justin Guerrero went above and beyond in showing us numerous vehicles on the lot. Time, customer service, and over all the best experience we have had in purchasing a vehicle. We left the lot in a brand new 2021 Atlas Volkswagen. If you are in the market for a vehicle, I recommend contacting Justin Guerrero at Hoy!
Isaiah Guerra2 months agoGreat customer service and all around very helpful! Wouldn’t go anywhere else for a vehicle. Thanks to Justin I was able to get a great car. Highly recommend!!!
Joseph Serna2 months agoHave to admit that our experience was pretty good. I know I know, alot of you have gotten stuck paying an extra $5000 for a new car at Ford and other places. Nothing like that here. Hoy Fox was upfront and honest with us and didn't try to slip a $1500 wax in the contract, ALA Casa Ford. Good job guys and great experience. We WILL be back!
Annie Lund2 months agoHoy Fox Volkswagen is hands-down the best Volkswagen dealership in El Paso! I had the pleasure of working with salesperson Kevin Barnes who was always kind professional. From the very first time I met Kevin, it was obvious that he valued me as a new customer. Time and time again Kevin went out of his way to ensure that I was fully-informed with the car buying process and was always prompt with communicating any delays or issues with the delivery of my new Atlas. He is the type of salesperson person you dream of having contact with as a customer. I also had a service appointment to address a minor issue which Kevin scheduled and expedited on my behalf. After I took delivery of my new vehicle, Kevin followed up with me on numerous occasions to ensure my happiness and satisfaction and to also answer any questions I might have. I honestly can't say enough about my experience with Hoy Fox Volkswagen as it was five-star all the way. Vehicle prices are inflated all across the nation right now, but not at Hoy Fox as integrity and customer relationships is a priority. They also offer a Military and First Responders Discount, which is awesome too. Don't look anywhere else! Make Hoy Fox Volkswagen your first stop -- take it from me, you won't regret it! Thanks again for going out of your way for me, Kevin! ?
PlatinumRoseEnt3 months agoAt first, I was a loyal customer of Caliber Collision, particularly the one located on North Mesa Street, in El Paso TX. But... When my vehicle's driver door was severely damaged, and having a window that would not go back up, I reached out to Giovanni at Caliber Collision. He saw the window and said it could not be raised. When I expressed concern about water damage to the interior leather and electronics, he put a sheet of collision wrap on the window--essentially a large piece of thicker Saran Wrap. Driving became a concern as the piece of plastic started to come away from the vehicle. I could not use the freeway, or drive much over 15 mph. While there, I sought to make an appointment for an estimate but was told they could not do that until they had the claim number attached to them. So I called the insurance company and got the claim number attached to them, but the soonest appointment I could get was for 8 days later which I accepted. A couple of days later, I called Hoy at 1215 pm and was told to come in and they would take 20 minutes to give the estimate. My hero, Rene Villegas, got the window raised, disabling the lowering of the window--a feat that Caliber Collision said was impossible. I moved the claim to Hoy and will let you know what I think about the job they will have done on my Charcoal Grey 2019 Tiguan SEL.
Osiris Guereca3 months agoAlberto Velazquez was an extremely professional and personable salesman. Had a great and fast experience purchasing my 2022 VW Atlas.If your looking for a new car definitely recommend Alberto and for sure I will be going back for my next vehicle. THANK YOU HOY VOLKSWAGEN EL PASO!!!!
Toy R.5 years agoThanks to Loni Miller, our Service Consultant here at Mercedes Benz of El Paso for the First Class treatment! My husband and I feel extremely confident with your expertise, experience and professionalism! Five STARS!
J C.5 years agoI was assigned to Sergio. He was so professional and honest with me. I took my car to Hoy Bodyshop for a bumper repair on my Toyota Sequoia. When I got it back I was shocked it looked so good. This body shop does excellent work. They know there stuff! I would highly recommend Sergio and his team at Hoy Bodyshop any day! Thank you for doing a amazing job
Alex R.5 years agoVery professional, my vehicle looks brand new. On time and kept me informed during the whole process
Rey G.6 years agoI never though exceptional customer service excisted in El Paso, till we met Jonathan Raggo.I was looking for a Hardtop Retractable convertible however the one I wanted was sold two days before. Jonathan was very kind and offer to show me options and took the time to figure out what I liked from that specific model. I was not ready for a test drive (I was smelly and sweaty and in rags) but Jonathan was so kind I decided to proceed. I didn't buy the car, I bought a car from another dealer (Basic Customer Service) however I couldn't stop thinking of the service and I really did like the car. After talking to Jonathan the day after we went in and made the decision to buy the car. He even went as far to get me Tacos since I was at my lunch hour. I can't express how amazing everyone was, Jonathan Raggo, Alex and Frank from finance. Thank you guys for the great service!!!
Gerald D.6 years agoI recently purchased a 2016 Passat, and had another great purchasing experience. This is the third new car I have purchased from them in the last 10 years, and I would not hesitate to refer them to a friend. The salesman was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. They were not pushy at all. I've purchased from other dealers in the past, but Hoy has always been the best in my opinion. And their service department is second to none.
Jason J.8 years agoThis is dealing with only the service department. I have been going here for years to get my car serviced, John the service manager is always friendly and accommodating. This is the only dealership I reguraly use as I always felt ripped off at any other dealership over my lifetime. Prices are fair and they do what you ask. Normally they give me a new loaner or if it is just an oil change they will shuttle me to my work.
Casey M.8 years agoIt's Dec 23. My Tpms and asr light came on and I'm passing through el Paso as I was driving from las Vegas to corpus Christie. Called hoyfox and was lucky enough to get an appointment for 7:30 on the 24th. I advised hoyfox that I was leaving the following day to continue my road trip and although I was told there were no loaner car's they brought my car right in the shop and got it diagnosed and repaired very quickly. Turned out to be a software update, nice! Had Brian working on my car and was impressed at the efficiency and quality of work that was displayed. Workers were polite, curtious, and very friendly. I was very impressed as I know working on holidays can be a drag but these workers made the best of it and made another customer out of me. I will def be recommending hoyfox. Thanks for the quick repair to get me back on the road, happy holidays!
Keo C.8 years agoHe is a trustworthy. Although the road is not easy and full of trucks, he drives safely and I appreciated his discussion.If you are going to hire a tour car from El Paso
Priscilla P.8 years agoI just signed for my 2014 Passat TDI and let me tell you it wasn't an easy deal especially since I was so upside down from my lease thru Hoy Fox VWas a result of A LOT of miles. Seeing as how my miles were racking upon my 2014 VW Golf TDI, it was important for me to get rid of it. Unfortunately, even with my great credit and joint income with my husband it was going to be a hard financing due to how much we were upside down and how little my car was going to be worth in comparison to how much we owes. My husband and I's silver lining was the incredible help from Oscar, Larry, Evelyn, and Isael. They were able to make a miracle happen, crunch numbers and help me pick out the best car I've owed so far. Without their help I would be drowning in the continuously depreciating leased vehicle instead of an amazing new PURCHASED vehicle. My husband and I are very blessed and forever grateful for creating this opportunity for us. Thank you thank you THANK you!!
Angela P.8 years agoMe and my hubby were looking for a car for about two weeks, we stumbled upon a used car for my hubby at this location. We were immediately helped by Rigo who is awesome by the way. We test drove the car and fell he loved it (the hubs, who is very picky) he decided to get the car, so we went to sign the contract and what have you, there was problems with the loan (on our part) but the whole team at Hoy Fox never stopped helping us, Rigo kept our spirits up and made sure we walked away happy and satisfied. Awesome service!