2021 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SE w/Technology 4MOTION®
- Condition: Used
- Model: Atlas Cross Sport
- Trim: SE w/Technology 4MOTION®
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Silver
- Interior: Titan Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: W18779A
- Model number: CMCCNR
- VIN #: 1V2KC2CA4MC202567
- Mileage: 15173
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/121
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
- 20" 5-Spoke Silver Alloy Wheels (CQ0)
- 20" All-Season Tires
- Auto On/Off Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Black Grille w/Chrome Accents
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Clearcoat Paint
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Cornering Lights
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Front Fog Lamps
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- LED taillights
- Lip Spoiler
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 120V AC Power Outlet
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- 8-Way Driver Seat
- Air Filtration
- Analog Appearance
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Closing Assist Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Distance Pacing w/Traffic Stop-Go
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Driver Foot Rest
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Engine Immobilizer
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access and Remote Engine Start
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest
- Front Cupholder
- Full Carpet Floor Covering
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage, 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 120V AC Power Outlet
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Altimeter, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Heated Comfort Front Bucket Seats -inc: 10-way power driver's seat w/power lumbar support and 6-way manual passenger seat w/height adjustment
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin, Dashboard Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and 1st Row Underseat Storage
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look/Piano Black Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look/Piano Black Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Leatherette Steering Wheel
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Passenger Seat
- Perforated V-Tex Leatherette Seating Surfaces
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Radio: MIB3 Composition Media w/8" Touchscreen -inc: AM/FM/HD Radio, WMA/MP3/FLAC player w/USB-C, voice control, capability for in-vehicle 4G LTE enabled Wi-Fi (cellular data plan required; includes limited trial), capability for VW Car-Net services (capabilities for certain services vary; requires enrollment or subscription), 6-speaker sound system, Bluetooth connectivity (for compatible devices), SiriusXM w/360L ; 360L services require acceptance of Car-Net terms), App-Connect smartphone integration (w/Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink) via USB and wireless App-Connect smartphone integration (for compatible devices) w/multi-phone pairing capability
- Rear Cupholder
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 4 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Easy Open Proximity Cargo Access
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Streaming Audio
- Systems Monitor
- Tracker System
- Trip Computer
- Valet Function
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- 1080# Maximum Payload
- 18.6 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 3.60 Axle Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- 8-Speed Automatic Transmission w/Tiptronic
- Electro-Hydraulic Power Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Engine: 2.0L TSI I-4 DOHC 16-Valve Turbocharged -inc: direct fuel injection and start/stop system
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Full-Time All-Wheel
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- GVWR: 5,688 lbs (2,580 kgs)
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Regenerative Alternator
- Standard Suspension
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Collision Mitigation-Front
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Front Assist -inc: Forward Collision Warning and Autonomous Emergency Braking and Rear Traffic Alert
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Park Distance Control Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Power Rear Child Safety Locks
- Side Curtain Protection Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Side Impact Beams
Scores 24 Highway MPG and 20 City MPG! This Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport delivers a Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/121 engine powering this Automatic transmission. Perimeter/Approach Lights, Front Assist -inc: Forward Collision Warning and Autonomous Emergency Braking and Rear Traffic Alert, Distance Pacing w/Traffic Stop-Go.
This Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport Features the Following Options
Blind Spot Monitor, Air Filtration, 20" All-Season Tires, Remote Releases -Inc: Easy Open Proximity Cargo Access, Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 4 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button, Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access, Park Distance Control Front And Rear Parking Sensors, Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers, FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access and Remote Engine Start, Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls.
Stop By Today
Test drive this must-see, must-drive, must-own beauty today at Hoy Family Auto, 1122 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925.
allen chilson5 days agoMy wife and I were in the market for a bigger suv. We searched Dallas, San Antonio and Midland. We happened to be in town visiting family and stopped at Hoy on our way out. Justin Guerrero went above and beyond in showing us numerous vehicles on the lot. Time, customer service, and over all the best experience we have had in purchasing a vehicle. We left the lot in a brand new 2021 Atlas Volkswagen. If you are in the market for a vehicle, I recommend contacting Justin Guerrero at Hoy!
Isaiah Guerra1 week agoGreat customer service and all around very helpful! Wouldn’t go anywhere else for a vehicle. Thanks to Justin I was able to get a great car. Highly recommend!!!
Joseph Serna1 week agoHave to admit that our experience was pretty good. I know I know, alot of you have gotten stuck paying an extra $5000 for a new car at Ford and other places. Nothing like that here. Hoy Fox was upfront and honest with us and didn't try to slip a $1500 wax in the contract, ALA Casa Ford. Good job guys and great experience. We WILL be back!
Annie Lund3 weeks agoHoy Fox Volkswagen is hands-down the best Volkswagen dealership in El Paso! I had the pleasure of working with salesperson Kevin Barnes who was always kind professional. From the very first time I met Kevin, it was obvious that he valued me as a new customer. Time and time again Kevin went out of his way to ensure that I was fully-informed with the car buying process and was always prompt with communicating any delays or issues with the delivery of my new Atlas. He is the type of salesperson person you dream of having contact with as a customer. I also had a service appointment to address a minor issue which Kevin scheduled and expedited on my behalf. After I took delivery of my new vehicle, Kevin followed up with me on numerous occasions to ensure my happiness and satisfaction and to also answer any questions I might have. I honestly can't say enough about my experience with Hoy Fox Volkswagen as it was five-star all the way. Vehicle prices are inflated all across the nation right now, but not at Hoy Fox as integrity and customer relationships is a priority. They also offer a Military and First Responders Discount, which is awesome too. Don't look anywhere else! Make Hoy Fox Volkswagen your first stop -- take it from me, you won't regret it! Thanks again for going out of your way for me, Kevin! ?
PlatinumRoseEnt1 month agoAt first, I was a loyal customer of Caliber Collision, particularly the one located on North Mesa Street, in El Paso TX. But... When my vehicle's driver door was severely damaged, and having a window that would not go back up, I reached out to Giovanni at Caliber Collision. He saw the window and said it could not be raised. When I expressed concern about water damage to the interior leather and electronics, he put a sheet of collision wrap on the window--essentially a large piece of thicker Saran Wrap. Driving became a concern as the piece of plastic started to come away from the vehicle. I could not use the freeway, or drive much over 15 mph. While there, I sought to make an appointment for an estimate but was told they could not do that until they had the claim number attached to them. So I called the insurance company and got the claim number attached to them, but the soonest appointment I could get was for 8 days later which I accepted. A couple of days later, I called Hoy at 1215 pm and was told to come in and they would take 20 minutes to give the estimate. My hero, Rene Villegas, got the window raised, disabling the lowering of the window--a feat that Caliber Collision said was impossible. I moved the claim to Hoy and will let you know what I think about the job they will have done on my Charcoal Grey 2019 Tiguan SEL.
Osiris Guereca1 month agoAlberto Velazquez was an extremely professional and personable salesman. Had a great and fast experience purchasing my 2022 VW Atlas.If your looking for a new car definitely recommend Alberto and for sure I will be going back for my next vehicle. THANK YOU HOY VOLKSWAGEN EL PASO!!!!
Freddy Urquizo1 month agoAmazing experience here at Hoy Family Auto! Bought a Mercedes and Justin made the whole experience GREAT! I felt so comfortable as he covered every question I had. Before I arrived to pick up the car it was beautifully detailed and looked better than ever! If you’re looking for a new car this is the place to be! Thank you Justin and Hoy Family Auto!
PlatinumRoseEnt2 months agoAt first, I was a loyal customer of Caliber Collision, particularly the one located on North Mesa Street, in El Paso TX. But... When my vehicle's driver door was severely damaged, and having a window that would not go back up, I reached out to Giovanni at Caliber Collision. He saw the window and said it could not be raised. When I expressed concern about water damage to the interior leather and electronics, he put a sheet of collision wrap on the window--essentially a large piece of thicker Saran Wrap. Driving became a concern as the piece of plastic started to come away from the vehicle. I could not use the freeway, or drive much over 15 mph. While there, I sought to make an appointment for an estimate but was told they could not do that until they had the claim number attached to them. So I called the insurance company and got the claim number attached to them, but the soonest appointment I could get was for 8 days later. A couple of days later, I called Hoy at 1215 pm and was told to come in and they would take 20 minutes to give the estimate. My hero, Rene Villegas, got the window raised, disabling the lowering of the window--a feat that Caliber Collision said was impossible. I moved the claim to Hoy and will let you know what I think about the job they will have done on my Charcoal Grey 2019 Tiguan SEL.
Jewels D2 months agoAlways wonderful service for my vehicle by Jennifer. Best place to purchase a vehicle in El Paso as well.
Adrienne Murphy2 months agoAfter having a terrible experience at Shamaley Collision, our experience with Hoy was well planned and organized. Everyone we interacted with was friendly, professional, and very responsive. We were kept well informed and the shop delivered our vehicle on time. It was a good overall experience!
Toy R.5 years agoThanks to Loni Miller, our Service Consultant here at Mercedes Benz of El Paso for the First Class treatment! My husband and I feel extremely confident with your expertise, experience and professionalism! Five STARS!
J C.5 years agoI was assigned to Sergio. He was so professional and honest with me. I took my car to Hoy Bodyshop for a bumper repair on my Toyota Sequoia. When I got it back I was shocked it looked so good. This body shop does excellent work. They know there stuff! I would highly recommend Sergio and his team at Hoy Bodyshop any day! Thank you for doing a amazing job
Alex R.5 years agoVery professional, my vehicle looks brand new. On time and kept me informed during the whole process
Rey G.6 years agoI never though exceptional customer service excisted in El Paso, till we met Jonathan Raggo.I was looking for a Hardtop Retractable convertible however the one I wanted was sold two days before. Jonathan was very kind and offer to show me options and took the time to figure out what I liked from that specific model. I was not ready for a test drive (I was smelly and sweaty and in rags) but Jonathan was so kind I decided to proceed. I didn't buy the car, I bought a car from another dealer (Basic Customer Service) however I couldn't stop thinking of the service and I really did like the car. After talking to Jonathan the day after we went in and made the decision to buy the car. He even went as far to get me Tacos since I was at my lunch hour. I can't express how amazing everyone was, Jonathan Raggo, Alex and Frank from finance. Thank you guys for the great service!!!
Gerald D.6 years agoI recently purchased a 2016 Passat, and had another great purchasing experience. This is the third new car I have purchased from them in the last 10 years, and I would not hesitate to refer them to a friend. The salesman was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. They were not pushy at all. I've purchased from other dealers in the past, but Hoy has always been the best in my opinion. And their service department is second to none.
Jason J.8 years agoThis is dealing with only the service department. I have been going here for years to get my car serviced, John the service manager is always friendly and accommodating. This is the only dealership I reguraly use as I always felt ripped off at any other dealership over my lifetime. Prices are fair and they do what you ask. Normally they give me a new loaner or if it is just an oil change they will shuttle me to my work.
Casey M.8 years agoIt's Dec 23. My Tpms and asr light came on and I'm passing through el Paso as I was driving from las Vegas to corpus Christie. Called hoyfox and was lucky enough to get an appointment for 7:30 on the 24th. I advised hoyfox that I was leaving the following day to continue my road trip and although I was told there were no loaner car's they brought my car right in the shop and got it diagnosed and repaired very quickly. Turned out to be a software update, nice! Had Brian working on my car and was impressed at the efficiency and quality of work that was displayed. Workers were polite, curtious, and very friendly. I was very impressed as I know working on holidays can be a drag but these workers made the best of it and made another customer out of me. I will def be recommending hoyfox. Thanks for the quick repair to get me back on the road, happy holidays!
Keo C.8 years agoHe is a trustworthy. Although the road is not easy and full of trucks, he drives safely and I appreciated his discussion.If you are going to hire a tour car from El Paso
Priscilla P.8 years agoI just signed for my 2014 Passat TDI and let me tell you it wasn't an easy deal especially since I was so upside down from my lease thru Hoy Fox VWas a result of A LOT of miles. Seeing as how my miles were racking upon my 2014 VW Golf TDI, it was important for me to get rid of it. Unfortunately, even with my great credit and joint income with my husband it was going to be a hard financing due to how much we were upside down and how little my car was going to be worth in comparison to how much we owes. My husband and I's silver lining was the incredible help from Oscar, Larry, Evelyn, and Isael. They were able to make a miracle happen, crunch numbers and help me pick out the best car I've owed so far. Without their help I would be drowning in the continuously depreciating leased vehicle instead of an amazing new PURCHASED vehicle. My husband and I are very blessed and forever grateful for creating this opportunity for us. Thank you thank you THANK you!!
Angela P.8 years agoMe and my hubby were looking for a car for about two weeks, we stumbled upon a used car for my hubby at this location. We were immediately helped by Rigo who is awesome by the way. We test drove the car and fell he loved it (the hubs, who is very picky) he decided to get the car, so we went to sign the contract and what have you, there was problems with the loan (on our part) but the whole team at Hoy Fox never stopped helping us, Rigo kept our spirits up and made sure we walked away happy and satisfied. Awesome service!